Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Deltoid shrugs. I do them after face pulls, both exercises have really improved my read delts.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

• rich is my favorite bodybuilder..thanks for sharing it

Comment

• Dumbell incline flies, with not a lot of weight but high reps, 30 reps, 40 reps, or more, works the upper chest pretty good

Comment

• Cambered bar bench presses. Slow and controlled. I know most think they’re shoulder killers but TBH, I’ve been doing them for 35 years w/o a problem. I like to hit high on my chest then press. It feels like a combo of BP and flyes and I think it’s better than using DBs as you lose steam just getting them into place.

Comment

• None. I don't believe magic exercises.

Comment

• Many of us struggle building our calves, due to genetics. What I have found beneficial is standing calf raises using a barbell, you unrack a barbell just like when you are going to do squats, but you do calf raises instead, try to get a good contraction, and if possible, a peak contraction, and go for high reps, works like a charm

Comment

• Originally posted by triceps View Post
                Many of us struggle building our calves, due to genetics. What I have found beneficial is standing calf raises using a barbell, you unrack a barbell just like when you are going to do squats, but you do calf raises instead, try to get a good contraction, and if possible, a peak contraction, and go for high reps, works like a charm
                Dammit! I unracked the barbell just as you said but ended up doing a squat instead of a calf raise.
                Will keep trying, & thanks for sharing these tips with us.Keep em coming SexyBeast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by endeavourzen View Post
                  Dammit! I unracked the barbell just as you said but ended up doing a squat instead of a calf raise.
                  Will keep trying, & thanks for sharing these tips with us.Keep em coming SexyBeast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Yw bro

Comment

• It's all about how you perform the exercise. It should be fairly simple exercise yet I see people time and time again doing them inefficiently.

Comment

• I highly recommend high reps in general, that whole 8-12 rep nonsense is just ridiculous, yes, 8-12 rep is good for bodybuilding, but never be afraid to experiment with high reps, 30 reps, 40 reps, even 100 reps or more, why not? Try it!

Comment

I highly recommend high reps in general, that whole 8-12 rep nonsense is just ridiculous, yes, 8-12 rep is good for bodybuilding, but never be afraid to experiment with high reps, 30 reps, 40 reps, even 100 reps or more, why not? Try it!
                        And what's ridiculous about it?
                        I mean I don't believe in fixed rep ranges either and science also backs this up pretty well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

And what's ridiculous about it?
                          I mean I don't believe in fixed rep ranges either and science also backs this up pretty well.
                          I find it ridiculous that most people are stuck in that rep range, even I was stuck in that rep range for years, I'm not saying is a bad rep range but when you learn how many other bodybuilders made great gains experimenting wit other rep ranges, everything starts to make sense, even 300 reps is good, but that's my limit

Comment

I find it ridiculous that most people are stuck in that rep range, even I was stuck in that rep range for years, I'm not saying is a bad rep range but when you learn how many other bodybuilders made great gains experimenting wit other rep ranges, everything starts to make sense, even 300 reps is good, but that's my limit
                            I am not saying you shouldn't incorporate multiple rep ranges but at some point you just have to draw a line. And if you are doing 300 rep sets my question would be why would you do that? What's the benefit? I mean if you do a 300 rep sets how many of those reps are actually going to even be effective?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

I am not saying you shouldn't incorporate multiple rep ranges but at some point you just have to draw a line. And if you are doing 300 rep sets my question would be why would you do that? What's the benefit? I mean if you do a 300 rep sets how many of those reps are actually going to even be effective?
                              Try it, I used to think just like you, but try it

Comment

Try it, I used to think just like you, but try it
                                So can you give me one good reason why anyone would do 300 rep sets? And why is that so much better than 30 reps or 100 or 150?
                                And how the hell are you gonna track your progress doing that, not to talk about how to even keep making progress doing something like that. That's just ridiculous.

You'd benefit much more breaking all that junk volume down to multiple sets/workouts.
                                Last edited by Fella Finn; January 20th, 2020, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X