Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your "secret" exercises

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

    So can you give me one good reason why anyone would do 300 rep sets? And why is that so much better than 30 reps or 100 or 150?
    And how the hell are you gonna track your progress doing that, not to talk about how to even keep making progress doing something like that. That's just ridiculous.

    You'd benefit much more breaking all that junk volume down to multiple sets/workouts.
    The reason is to change things up and to ''shock'' the muscle to stimulate new growth

    Comment


    • Originally posted by triceps View Post

      The reason is to change things up and to ''shock'' the muscle to stimulate new growth
      Are you actually serious or just trolling?
      You seriously think it takes that much to "shock" (whatever that means) the muscle. You don't need to "shock" the muscles to make them grow...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

        Are you actually serious or just trolling?
        You seriously think it takes that much to "shock" (whatever that means) the muscle. You don't need to "shock" the muscles to make them grow...
        Well I'm just trying to share what i know, keep in mind that I'm a lifetime natty, and we natties, we don't have the help of steroids or prohormones or testosterone boosters, so we sometimes have to think outside the box and come out with creative ideas to stimulate growth

        Comment


        • Originally posted by triceps View Post

          Well I'm just trying to share what i know, keep in mind that I'm a lifetime natty, and we natties, we don't have the help of steroids or prohormones or testosterone boosters, so we sometimes have to think outside the box and come out with creative ideas to stimulate growth
          Well those same exact principles apply whether you are natural or not...
          Of course doing things you've never done before is going to be a different stimulus to your body but that doesn't mean you constantly need to come up with all kinds of weird ideas or reinvent the wheel, which you referred as "shocking" the body.

          Comment


          • I would go almost as far saying it's the people using ped's who'd benefit more from doing those kinds of weird things you suggested.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post
              I would go almost as far saying it's the people using ped's who'd benefit more from doing those kinds of weird things you suggested.
              Whatever, I was just trying to help, I don't appreciate you trying to contradict my every say, please don't talk to me anymore.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by triceps View Post

                Whatever, I was just trying to help, I don't appreciate you trying to contradict my every say, please don't talk to me anymore.
                Well just constantly coming up with some new weird ideas doesn't always work either. And you didn't even explain what's so magical about your 300 rep sets, not to mention you didn't even explain what's the point of all that. How is that superior to 100 reps or 50 or 20?

                Let me tell you, going to such extremes is completely unnecessary and pointless, unless you are training for a marathon.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

                  Well just constantly coming up with some new weird ideas doesn't always work either. And you didn't even explain what's so magical about your 300 rep sets, not to mention you didn't even explain what's the point of all that. How is that superior to 100 reps or 50 or 20?

                  Let me tell you, going to such extremes is completely unnecessary and pointless, unless you are training for a marathon.
                  Whatever, just leave me alone.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by triceps View Post

                    Whatever, just leave me alone.
                    You started it.

                    Comment


                    • I also wanna add, when doing squats, use I wide stance, trust me

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by triceps View Post
                        I also wanna add, when doing squats, use I wide stance, trust me
                        Trust what? As if you can only do squats in one way?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X