Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your "secret" exercises

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

    I think it was a valid point, don't you think?
    no i just see you being negative on the thread. with the other poster "Triceps" too. if you donīt like or agree give a sensible comment not sarcastic shit.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Donny View Post

      no i just see you being negative on the thread. with the other poster "Triceps" too. if you donīt like or agree give a sensible comment not sarcastic shit.
      I am not being negative. If you didn't notice I tried but he he's already made up his mind.

      Comment


      • And to be honest, when I see people making absurd and weird broscientific suggestions/claims like he did I just can't sit in silence and say nothing.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post
          And to be honest, when I see people making absurd and weird broscientific suggestions/claims like he did I just can't sit in silence and say nothing.
          OK but if you are a Mod on here you should have a bit more style. Some other sites there are morons but i would say this is a site with a higher respect for posters. I do not care who you are or if youīre a big bad ex pro please act like a mod and not a know it all. You can bring your point over without being a jerk. No disrespect to you or anyone just my opinion.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Donny View Post

            OK but if you are a Mod on here you should have a bit more style. Some other sites there are morons but i would say this is a site with a higher respect for posters. I do not care who you are or if youīre a big bad ex pro please act like a mod and not a know it all. You can bring your point over without being a jerk. No disrespect to you or anyone just my opinion.
            He's known for acting like a troll so that's why I was a bit more straight when I replied, ie. not sugar coating things.
            That being said, let's move on already...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

              He's known for acting like a troll so that's why I was a bit more straight when I replied, ie. not sugar coating things.
              That being said, let's move on already...
              yes..letīs move on and act like mature men.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Donny View Post

                yes..letīs move on and act like mature men.
                And maybe you should consider not being so sensitive.
                If you don't agree with what I said go ahead and point out where I was wrong. I'm not claiming to know everything and I am more than happy to learn more.
                Now, get over it already.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

                  And maybe you should consider not being so sensitive.
                  If you don't agree with what I said go ahead and point out where I was wrong. I'm not claiming to know everything and I am more than happy to learn more.
                  Now, get over it already.
                  ok it went over your head. I donīt know.... try to be nice

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Donny View Post

                    ok it went over your head. I donīt know.... try to be nice
                    When people make odd claims without rhyme or reason I will keep questioning them.

                    Comment


                    • A repetition is a unit of time, nothing more. You see 100 reps. I see 3 minutes of TUT on a target muscle. An increase in TUT on a target muscle is favorable towards growth. To complete a high repetition set, such as 100 repetitions, one must choose a resistance far lesser than, lets say 25 reps. This drastic reduction in resistance use to perform 100 reps would negate the full effect garnered towards hypertrophy from this increase in TUT. The two variables that matter in creating new muscle are the amount of resistance use and the percentage of tension captured per unit of time of a repetition directed on the target muscle. Finn is correct in questioning the legitimacy of value in performing 100 repetition sets.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X