X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triceps
    replied
    I highly recommend high reps in general, that whole 8-12 rep nonsense is just ridiculous, yes, 8-12 rep is good for bodybuilding, but never be afraid to experiment with high reps, 30 reps, 40 reps, even 100 reps or more, why not? Try it!

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied
    It's all about how you perform the exercise. It should be fairly simple exercise yet I see people time and time again doing them inefficiently.

Leave a comment:

• triceps
    replied
    Originally posted by endeavourzen View Post
    Dammit! I unracked the barbell just as you said but ended up doing a squat instead of a calf raise.
    Will keep trying, & thanks for sharing these tips with us.Keep em coming SexyBeast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yw bro

Leave a comment:

• endeavourzen
    replied
    Originally posted by triceps View Post
    Many of us struggle building our calves, due to genetics. What I have found beneficial is standing calf raises using a barbell, you unrack a barbell just like when you are going to do squats, but you do calf raises instead, try to get a good contraction, and if possible, a peak contraction, and go for high reps, works like a charm
    Dammit! I unracked the barbell just as you said but ended up doing a squat instead of a calf raise.
    Will keep trying, & thanks for sharing these tips with us.Keep em coming SexyBeast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• triceps
    replied
    Many of us struggle building our calves, due to genetics. What I have found beneficial is standing calf raises using a barbell, you unrack a barbell just like when you are going to do squats, but you do calf raises instead, try to get a good contraction, and if possible, a peak contraction, and go for high reps, works like a charm

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied
    None. I don't believe magic exercises.

Leave a comment:

• Bob S
    replied
    Cambered bar bench presses. Slow and controlled. I know most think they’re shoulder killers but TBH, I’ve been doing them for 35 years w/o a problem. I like to hit high on my chest then press. It feels like a combo of BP and flyes and I think it’s better than using DBs as you lose steam just getting them into place.

Leave a comment:

• triceps
    replied
    Dumbell incline flies, with not a lot of weight but high reps, 30 reps, 40 reps, or more, works the upper chest pretty good

Leave a comment:

• theguru
    replied
    rich is my favorite bodybuilder..thanks for sharing it

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeForemanRules
    replied
    Rear Deltoid shrugs. I do them after face pulls, both exercises have really improved my read delts.

Leave a comment:

• Camion
    replied
    For delts, I like to use dumbells. I do one hand, then the other, and then both together for one rep. When you get to 10 or 12 reps you feel the burn in your delts.

Leave a comment:

• getsupplement.review
    replied
    This is AWESOME!!
    Keep them coming, guys!
    Originally posted by Donny View Post
    donīt know about "secret" exercise but i still do this great exercise. Rich Shows it and i canīt find an old Video of him doing it although i did see one a couple of years ago from him in the 80īs doing it and heavy!.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    anyone try this lift? I like this guys Videos and a lot of the old School guys did do a lot of one arm Lifts...but not sure if this would be healthy.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    donīt know about "secret" exercise but i still do this great exercise. Rich Shows it and i canīt find an old Video of him doing it although i did see one a couple of years ago from him in the 80īs doing it and heavy!.

Leave a comment:

• tommy74
    replied
    Kai Greene Just Revealed His 2016 Leg Workout! Try It Out For Yourself!
    kai legs.jpg
    Watch Kai’s leg workout in the video below.

http://ow.ly/Guyr303Dub4

Leave a comment:

Working...
X