X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• villan
    replied
    Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
    Neck extensions with my leather Grizzly neck chain set up on a low cable pully
    x2 LOL i do these

Leave a comment:

• musclehead10
    replied
    What I do for my triceps is I get the normal handle for seated machine rows and attach it to the cable machine, when it's at the highest it can go, grap it with my knuckels facing each other, and press down. I also superset that with kickbacks with the palm of my hand facing the ceiling. It works the outermost head of my triceps pretty well.

Leave a comment:

• Wallbag
    replied
    Rail Roads baby.. Fouad's friend showed me this on leg press.

1 plate each side x10
    2 plate each side x20
    etc..

then back down!

Leave a comment:

• The Celt
    replied
    For the core, overhead squats. Put what you can handle on BB, press it overhead and start squating...

Leave a comment:

• House.
    replied
    20 rep squats (dunno if mentioned before) and Heavy Deadlifts!

Leave a comment:

• Espen
    replied
    Superset for quads.

5 reps of controlled frontsquat (dont lockout in the bottom or at the top to keep the tensions on the quads) -> 5-8 reps heavier backsquats -> quad extensions 10-12 reps.

Leave a comment:

• bigrgc
    replied
    Neck extensions with my leather Grizzly neck chain set up on a low cable pully

Leave a comment:

• HardBodyPT
    replied
    One of my favorite ab exercises is Dragon Flys. This is where you lie down on a bench, the top of a decline bench preferably, and the only part of your body touching the bench is your shoulder blades throughout the exercise. It's like a reverse crunch so your tail comes down as low to the bench as you can safely go and then curl your lower body back to the top. (See Rocky IV for a great visual). This is NOT an intermediate or beginner move as it works your entire core-transverse ab.s and all. For more information or tips please visit http://www.HardBodyPT.com

Leave a comment:

• Kforcer
    replied
    I do handstand push-ups unassisted by the wall, and weighted muscle-ups on the rings. Those are probably the main two things I can think of that I do that I see barely anyone else doing, though I know that many others do it. My older brother is an unassisted handstand push-up fanatic.

I've been getting on a stability ball, balancing on my butt with my legs off the ground and holding a kettle bell for as long as I can do it. That's another one that I haven't necessarily seen done.

Leave a comment:

• Elf
    replied
    Seated Incline Calf Cable Extensions

Leave a comment:

• ZachAttack
    replied
    skull crushers that go all the way behind your head over the edge on flat bench

Leave a comment:

• Bignclean
    replied
    Ive never been led astray doing Incline dumbbell curls. Greatest peak building exercise ever in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• abe79
    replied
    Originally posted by Timski View Post
    Bradford Press:

Press a BB to the top of the head only, and then lower it behind the neck,then back to the front, just clearing the top of the head,then back to the back of the neck, and so on.

The constant tension fron not locking out is awesone.

I usually Super-Set laterals with these, doing the laterals first to pre-exhaust the delts.......killer combo.

Standing or seated, Bradford Presses rock!!

I have yet to see anyone with stubborn delts fail to respond to this Super-Set.

What up Timski...I actually have a major problem with my stubborn delts. Can you please explain how to make sure this works safely without having to use heavy weight? Im interested but I sprained my levator scapulae muscle recently doing standing overhead BB presses. Thanks man

Leave a comment:

• KINic
    replied
    *Lats- Hanging row (BB or DB) or hanging pull-over!

*Shoulders- Wide grip upright row (BB) (really hit the medial delt hard). Lying down cable lateral raise.

*Rhomboids/traps- Old school Corner T-Bar row! Powershrug!

*Pectoral- Dips with feet in front. Also a fan of the hybrid between a fly and a press (DB)

*Hamstrings- DB leg curl from various position. Leg curl machine in the push-up position. Glute-ham raise!

*Quads- Front squat (not new but never see anyone doing them heavy). Bulgarian squat, Lying leg extension (best exercice to work the rectus femori of the quadriceps)

*Abs- Hanging crunch. Hanging toe touch. Bar roll-out on the ball of feet or knees (fuck those are hard)

*Calves- Leg press calf raise good old combo of : 5-10-15-10-5 reps with as much rest as reps.

*Biceps- Cable curl with elbow in front of you. Old school concentration curl ala Arnold.

*Triceps- Barbell Kickback!

Leave a comment:

• STEVE REEVES
    replied
    My top exercises for results (from my experience and body-type etc)

*upper body- triceps/ant delts/lower pecs= dips with body weight and with dumbell in crossed feet to exhaustion.

*pullover machine for intercostars(spelling?) definition of the abs and lower lats, insertion of tricep into the armpit- I haven't seen many of these machines anymore they had a cable and pulley attached to the arm bar that was over head and behind- you could adjust the seat to get the best stretch and push yourself! I wish my current gym had this!

*blast your delts, traps with upright rows, upright rows, upright rows in a pyramid of ramped up weight and back down -till failure. then do heavy side laterals for your medial delts and punish your traps.

*close grip flat or incline presses with thumb on the fingerside- pumps up my triceps and give my inner pecs definition.

*cable rows sitting with the feet against the braces- stretch forward to the toes and pull with the lats and the elbows strait back - straightening the legts and pulling the body upright- try to keep the elbows pointed down- and close to the body.

*tricep bar hammer curls till failure, then tricep extensions (standing) each till failure then start the other- and back until you go into complete failure- try at least 3 sets.

*my legs respond best to leg presses not squats with barbells- Incline leg press are great and the horizontal ones are ok. lunges with dumbells, barbell behind neck and front of neck w/crossed hand (barbell on delts).

-looking for the ultimate calf workout... if you have one please message me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X