X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skull
    replied
    Lately it's been old school hack squats.

Leave a comment:

• speedy
    replied
    Originally posted by chris mason View Post
    A behind the back version of the shrug performed on the Smith machine. Your butt gets in the way with barbell behind the back shrugs but when you use the Smith machine you can actually lean forward (like a ski jumper --- your head is forward with your feet behind) effectively moving your ass out of the way. You bend your arms during this movement and it becomes kind of a shrug/row. It KILLS your traps and is an AWESOME exercise. Give it a try!

Yup - that's the one I just learned - do it toward the end of the workout & feel it!

Leave a comment:

• That One Guy
    replied
    Hard to describe. Cable Crossover Machine, but instead of using it for cable chest crossovers, you face the machine, grab the handles, bend your knees and do sort of like vertical lat pulldowns, focusing on contracting the back more than the ROM of your arms.

Great pre-exhaust exercise.

Leave a comment:

• cutman2500
    replied
    get big or die trying

21s leg press and floor cg press and top smith shoulder press

Leave a comment:

• poli
    replied
    finger curls

This is an exercise I invented and have never seen anyone else do. I call it the finger curl. You hold a dumbbell vertically so your hands are on either side at 3 and 9. Your four fingers should be lie flat on the underside of the top part of the weight and thumbs should be pointed out straight. Proceed to lift your fingers and push the weight up. This gives me the most unusual forearm workout ever and has clearly added mass to my pronator teres so it looks like I have a snake running across my forearm. Anyone else heard/seen/done these?

Leave a comment:

• bronk
    replied
    One thing that really brought up my pecs, is melvin anthony's trick with a twist to it. he always had a lagging chest so he did incline db press supersetted into flat bench db press( my twist) hit out as many push ups as you can squeezing your chest at the top). This really gets the blood into your pecs and in months your chest will be inflated. Another trick i use is to squeeze my shoulder blades together during the whol exercise so when i hold the dbs for a count at the top i can really feel my pecs squeezing.

Leave a comment:

• BigBoeboe
    replied
    Here’s a Tri movement that I learned form a Justin Harris Clip that you should give a try. Great Pump!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i5WD07anZw

Leave a comment:

• Danhelle
    replied
    For me the exercise I dont see anyone else in my gym do is Wide grip upright rows,

I attribute much of my delt width to these.

Leave a comment:

• USEALITTLE
    replied
    if i post it........ then it would be secret would it.....

Leave a comment:

• jhc_batman
    replied
    flat pronated flyes.
    Just act like your doing flat dumbbell flyes but keep your hands facing forward like a dumbbell press instead of facing each other as in normal flyes. Makes The fibers come out in your chest. Saw markus ruhl do them in big and loving it. Makes it look like your chest has 3 parts to it when you hit certain poses.

Leave a comment:

• Owen2009
    replied
    1. Concentration curls, but with hammer curl aswel so it will be 1 normal curl, hammer curl, normal curl, hammer curl and so on.

2. skullcrusher and close grip bench press

3. pullover and close grip bench press

Leave a comment:

• ForX
    replied
    Originally posted by hard_gainer View Post
    21's for barbell curl's at the end of my bicep workout is a killer and gives me a huge pump. I leave them for last because it's not about the weight, but more about the concentration and burn. The perfect way to really finish off your biceps.
    switch the order of your 21's around so you do the top half 7 then 7 full reps and finish off with the bottom half 7, it really fries them bi's, also do it that way for side laterals

Leave a comment:

• hard_gainer
    replied
    21's for barbell curl's at the end of my bicep workout is a killer and gives me a huge pump. I leave them for last because it's not about the weight, but more about the concentration and burn. The perfect way to really finish off your biceps.

Leave a comment:

• aaronstrongman
    replied
    Atlas stones!!!!! These are amazing for your biceps, upper and lower back and forearms. Since I started doing the strongman shows and training with my stones, I have added at least an inch to my arms and my back development is improved tremendously. If you look you can buy the moulds for the stones on the net, and with a couple bags of concrete and some time you have an awsome toy.

Leave a comment:

• brouhaha8
    replied
    Not a secret at all but walking lunges. These definitely added mass to my legs (I think they made my butt bigger too). But doing these right after squats is brutal!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X