X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ergo
    replied
    A repetition is a unit of time, nothing more. You see 100 reps. I see 3 minutes of TUT on a target muscle. An increase in TUT on a target muscle is favorable towards growth. To complete a high repetition set, such as 100 repetitions, one must choose a resistance far lesser than, lets say 25 reps. This drastic reduction in resistance use to perform 100 reps would negate the full effect garnered towards hypertrophy from this increase in TUT. The two variables that matter in creating new muscle are the amount of resistance use and the percentage of tension captured per unit of time of a repetition directed on the target muscle. Finn is correct in questioning the legitimacy of value in performing 100 repetition sets.

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied
    Originally posted by Donny View Post

ok it went over your head. I donīt know.... try to be nice
    When people make odd claims without rhyme or reason I will keep questioning them.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

And maybe you should consider not being so sensitive.
    If you don't agree with what I said go ahead and point out where I was wrong. I'm not claiming to know everything and I am more than happy to learn more.
    Now, get over it already.
    ok it went over your head. I donīt know.... try to be nice

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied

yes..letīs move on and act like mature men.
    And maybe you should consider not being so sensitive.
    If you don't agree with what I said go ahead and point out where I was wrong. I'm not claiming to know everything and I am more than happy to learn more.
    Now, get over it already.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied

He's known for acting like a troll so that's why I was a bit more straight when I replied, ie. not sugar coating things.
    That being said, let's move on already...
    yes..letīs move on and act like mature men.

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied

OK but if you are a Mod on here you should have a bit more style. Some other sites there are morons but i would say this is a site with a higher respect for posters. I do not care who you are or if youīre a big bad ex pro please act like a mod and not a know it all. You can bring your point over without being a jerk. No disrespect to you or anyone just my opinion.
    He's known for acting like a troll so that's why I was a bit more straight when I replied, ie. not sugar coating things.
    That being said, let's move on already...

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    And to be honest, when I see people making absurd and weird broscientific suggestions/claims like he did I just can't sit in silence and say nothing.
    OK but if you are a Mod on here you should have a bit more style. Some other sites there are morons but i would say this is a site with a higher respect for posters. I do not care who you are or if youīre a big bad ex pro please act like a mod and not a know it all. You can bring your point over without being a jerk. No disrespect to you or anyone just my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied
    And to be honest, when I see people making absurd and weird broscientific suggestions/claims like he did I just can't sit in silence and say nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied

no i just see you being negative on the thread. with the other poster "Triceps" too. if you donīt like or agree give a sensible comment not sarcastic shit.
    I am not being negative. If you didn't notice I tried but he he's already made up his mind.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied

I think it was a valid point, don't you think?
    no i just see you being negative on the thread. with the other poster "Triceps" too. if you donīt like or agree give a sensible comment not sarcastic shit.

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied

i notice you seem to like playing the big boss .. wind your neck in
    I think it was a valid point, don't you think?

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied

Which is kinda silly analogy because most of us are not constrained to doing only one exercise.
    i notice you seem to like playing the big boss .. wind your neck in

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied

donīt know if itīs a secret exercise but if i could only do one exercise it would be plain old simple Barbell squats. Deadlifts maybe for some but i think you need to keep your "wheels" turning bro
    Which is kinda silly analogy because most of us are not constrained to doing only one exercise.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied

Trust what? As if you can only do squats in one way?
    donīt know if itīs a secret exercise but if i could only do one exercise it would be plain old simple Barbell squats. Deadlifts maybe for some but i think you need to keep your "wheels" turning bro

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied
    Originally posted by triceps View Post
    I also wanna add, when doing squats, use I wide stance, trust me
    Trust what? As if you can only do squats in one way?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X