"It works for me"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It works for me"

Sorry, he has no physique and he looks 12 years old. No fucking way I would listen to him for one minute. Typical kid who has read a lot but has no real-world experience, and considers himself a freaking guru.

WAY TOO MANY of these online.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

I bet he does contest prep too.
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

anyone with a camera phone and google can become an instant guru!!

Comment

I really dislike this guy. Insists that a calorie is a calorie and a carb is a carb. Well, looks like "if it fits your macros" hasn't really worked for him.

Comment

look in those eyes, delusion is strong!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-07-20 at 10.30.31 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	6500433

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
              Sorry, he has no physique and he looks 12 years old. No fucking way I would listen to him for one minute. Typical kid who has read a lot but has no real-world experience, and considers himself a freaking guru.

Such is the way of the Internet, everyone can be an "expert" overnight.

It's like the "nerds", after years of theorizing, finally came up with a way to attack the "jocks" on their home turf. Now, armed with a truckload of half-read references medical journals and sense of smug superiority they're waging war.

Comment

your like a 40 year old man, hating some kid online. who owned who here? he looks like a healthy young guy. Id listen to this kid over a drug abusing IFBB pro any day.
                "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

And yet the kids on bb.com worship what he says. That video was pathetic, sure let's throw out what actually works and just go with the "studies"

Originally posted by Carnage View Post
                  anyone with a camera phone and google can become an instant guru!!
                  Yup, anyone with a youtube account is an expert these days
                  VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                  instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Good video, a lot of wisdom. Good find. I learn a lot from him now

Comment

I wonder why he disabled comments for the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                        Good video, a lot of wisdom. Good find. I learn a lot from him now
                        this

Comment

people might hate on this kid but personally ive learned a lot from him over the past year or so. his nutritional and training advice is science based. i compare his bodybuilding knowledge to that of john meadows. maybe a little different from the norm but nonetheless effective. he doesnt just talk the talk but he walks the walk also

Comment

Originally posted by sammysosa20 View Post
                            people might hate on this kid but personally ive learned a lot from him over the past year or so. his nutritional and training advice is science based. i compare his bodybuilding knowledge to that of john meadows. maybe a little different from the norm but nonetheless effective. he doesnt just talk the talk but he walks the walk also
                            He walks the walk? He doesn't look like he trains
                            VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                            instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

i dont care if your the smartest guy in the world and you have read any book, if you look like he does...don't post any videos. especially on this forum. teen bodybuilding.com? ya i am sure he will win awards and store credit to buy multivitamins. but not here...

Comment

Working...
                              X