Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by attila
    muscle maturity.
    pm me for an address to my favorite charity whereyou can send the $500.

muscle maturity? Are you kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by psypower
      Oops my bad.. The thread title didnot mean this was a competition. It was given that title assuming it will be difficult for anybody to answer the question.

Sorry about the misunderstanding. I bet you thought about all the whey protein you could use the money to buy. if it helps i got $500 monopoly money
      Pay up or meet in court for breach of contract.

Comment

am broke. i can pay in food stamps or unflavoured egg protein

Comment

Muscle maturity is size and thickness combined with thin skin and fullness polished off by muscle separation. And a ton of Veins!

Comment

isnt that how all properly conditioned bodybuilders should look on stage.

i agree the longer you train the better you look. maybe thats muscle maturity.

A muscle that has adapted to the most stress is matured.

Comment

I think Mature Muscle is like the age of consent, the muscle does it's own thing now, you can't get what you want from it any more, it shapes itself regardless of your will.

..or is that Muscle Insubordination.

Originally posted by WisconsinBB
              Apparently noone in here goes hunting or has ever eaten an animal! Its not just humans who have "muscle maturity".
              Good Point!!!!
              Geriatric flesh tastes tough compared to teenagers.
              Mature muscle needs to be BBQ'd and or slow cooked over a low pit fire.
              I was married by a judge. I should of asked for a jury. -Groucho Marx

Comment

It's the reward us old guys get after slugging away for 35 years in the gym.

Comment

but Phil Heath only has about 6 years under his belt & doesnt look much different to any of the veteran pros.. so whats it all about
                  Yes, Phil appears to have "muscle maturity" equal to that of many seasoned pros when compared with some pros. That's because he's a genetically awesome bodybuilder. But, look at Phil 5 years from now and tell me what you see.

Same thing with Lee Priest. He was amazing at 21 years old. Still great now, but the difference is that almost indefinable something... muscle maturity?

I don't know, I'm just playing devil's advocate here. I don't really know if there is anything to it or not.
                  Nov.1st MD improvement contest

Comment

Maybe its just the improvements he will make in 5years of bodybuilding rather than so called muscle maturity.

Comment

DEXTER JACKSON!!!! Look at pics of Heath and Dexter and you can see what miscle maturity looks like
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

post some pic's with muscle maturity and not

Comment

Comment

Maybe its just the improvements he will make in 5years of bodybuilding rather than so called muscle maturity.
                            Well, that would be muscle maturity for him. I think you've just defined it for yourself.

Muscle Maturity: The culmination of improvements a bodybuilding competitor makes over time.
                            Nov.1st MD improvement contest

Comment

type II fibers are located at the periphery of the mucles. The more you train, the more they develop allowing your muscles to get detailed and "mature"
                              My web site : http://www.michaelgundill.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jacshelb
                                Well, that would be muscle maturity for him. I think you've just defined it for yourself.

Muscle Maturity: The culmination of improvements a bodybuilding competitor makes over time.
                                But does a bodybuilder who has muscle maturity beat a rookie all day long?

I dont think so. Phil Heath beating Gustavo is a classic example. So how much advantage does this muscle maturity give.

It seems to be a very relative term to the individual bodybuilder.

Comment

Working...
                                X