Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is it time to take a break and detrain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi , im a 38 years male , i v ben lifting weights and working out for 6 months , and latley , exactly since the last two weeks my arms bone under my triceps hurt me a lot after biceps or triceps exercise, i dont know whats wrong with it , but it hurts a lot ... what should i do ? is it something that i should eat ? or is it something normal , cause i feel good about my body muscles .. , please answer my questions and help me

Comment

go see a doctor it is probably an elbow issue something with muscle insertions or tendons.

A good doc with an idea about sport will set you straight and you should be good in no time

alternatively just keep working out through pain and maybe it goes away

Eating no miracle drug here but multivitamin, fish oil (omega 3) and vit D and C should help.

If you already have the above mentioned you could try cissus
      Biotivia Supported Athlete/Biotivia Rep

Comment

1 week every 8 to 12 weeks of training...
        TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
        Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

It's time to look at your diet and/or take a break. your body is telling you it needs to heal and your muscles need to repair, if they don't it will limit your growth or worse, injur yourself.

Comment

Just listen to your body
            Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

yea that

Comment

Now a days i take one day off from the week. But every 3 months i would take a week off completely to let my body fully recover and than jump right back it with regular 1 day off.

Comment

Working...
                X