best gyms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best gyms

one of my favorites was aboard the USS Tarawa. better than some commercial gyms.
    my strongman training
    Handle every situation like a Dog.If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

I'm in the bitish army...and our gyms are no where near the standard of the us armys gyms...i went to a good one in fort lewis and a very good one in fort brag aswell.
    Its good to see the top brass of the us army spending good money on gyms for there soldiers....aparantly the gym in camp bastion in helmand has had allot of money spent on it so my tour of afghanistan i can hopefully keep some size even with all that heat....

Comment

the gym at NAS Lemoore is top notch i wish i was still there..

There are some alright gyms on the USS Reagan.

I didnt like what the USS Lincoln had to offer.

Comment

eglin afb
        Starting a new chapter...

Comment

MCAS cherry point and yuma had to great gyms. smelled funny and full of iron.
          my strongman training
          Handle every situation like a Dog.If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

Comment

Several top notch gyms on Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton.

Comment

Marine Corps Base Hawaii - K'Bay!
              Ramblings and gear: WarriorFX.com : 500-word winners in 2008

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

I second the Gym at Cherry Point, Also 29 palms has or had a good gym. It was a good size as well.

Comment

I hear the one on Camp Al Taqaddum (TQ) is also excellent.

I can personally attest to the one at my MOS school, Courthouse Bay. It's got a rock-climbing wall and everything. It's a little small (maybe because of the big wall), but has a lot of stuff. There's a separate room for stretching and other mat exercises, and a few raquetball courts inside, plus a few punching bags.
                  Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Comment

The one at Naval Station Yokusaka, Japan was a good one. Had everything you needed and never closed. They would stay open even on Christmas Eve.

Comment

McVeigh gym on Ft. Lewis, WA is where I train. A top notch facility. And best of all no gym dues. The gym on LSA Anaconda in Iraq is pretty sweet for a gym in theater.

Comment

The gym (clamshell) at FOB Salerno, Afghanistan is pretty good considering where we are at...

Comment

Camp Foster here on Okinawa, great gym but the hours kind of suck. Spiecher, Anaconda, Warrior, all have pretty good gyms in Iraq.

Comment

Fort Wainright in Fairbanks,AK has 2 gyms. One is really nice kind of like a health club, and the other is a like a dungeon. I like the 2nd one, because not too many people use it, so you can really cut loose in there if you feel like it.

Comment

Risner gym here on Kadena A.B in Okinawa is good. 24 hrs.

Comment

Working...
                              X