No announcement yet.

best gyms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The gym on annaconda was good, the one at TQ was great. Mcveigh is the best gym on Ft Lewis but nothing special. I like the gym on Oceana NAS. There's also a good one at Ft. Sill, but I don't know the name. Harvey Fitness center on Ft. Hood is one of the best gym's I've ever trained in and my personal favorite. No AC back in the day. If you weren't serious you went somewhere else. T

Comment

The gym at Moody AFB in Ga is one of the best ive ever been in

Comment

The gym in Camp Buehring was insane tons of free weights and machines to use

Comment

The Roberts Memorial Gym in Bagram blows everything else away

Comment

Best gym in the Marine Corps:

Hours of Operation
            Monday-Friday: 0500-2100 and Sat/Sun/Holidays: Closed
            McCutcheon Gym offers the latest in physical fitness. The facility is housed with state of the art fitness equipment which includes free weights; upper and lower body plate-loaded and selectorized weight machines; and a vast selection of cardiovascular equipment. Additional services includes personal trainer services and group fitness classes.
            Attached Files

Comment

Olde Gym @ Naval Station San Diego, CA is a dungeon, of bodybuilders, and powerlifters. Its a small but close knit group. Ive learned a lot there. I love it. Good camaraderie. MCRD is good too. So it NSA Bahrain.

Comment

K.A.F Has a Few Nice Ones. Ft. Campbell Has A Great One, Off Des. Storm Ave, Mostley Filled With Guy's from 3RD BDE. ROC SOLID!

Olive Gym, Freedom Fighter Gym, Ortega Gym. Not Bad, I like FF Gym. Close To Home, 5-101CAB.

Comment

you like Freedom Fighter??
                  I rather train at Grestch gym or Estep Wellness Center

Comment

Working...
                  X