Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Military Muscle- The Best of the Bodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

usmc, 6' 240

here are some pics while on my bulking cycle, i am not flexing or pumped in the front bod pic.

Comment

USAF representing!

Just thought I would contribute!!Front BI.jpg

Lat spread.jpg

Arrow.jpg

08 Christmas tree.jpg

07 MM.jpg

100_07982.jpg

chrismas.jpg

sigpose.jpg

Comment

1666122orig.jpg HT1 US NAVY 12 YEARS. 6-1 235 lbs. Currently stationed in san diego, ca.

1785322orig.jpg

Comment

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MWRUSE%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MWRUSE%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MWRUSE%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]shark.jpg
          between 210 and 215 lbs. at 5' 10''. no real accurate scale

Comment

Originally posted by jtsunami View Post
            Holy shit is that a metal belt he has on?
            That's how badass we Marines are.
            In all seriousness, Marines earn their belts based on what level of the Marine Corps Marital Arts Program (MCMAP, we call it "McMap") completed. You start with a tan, then grey (this one here), then green...I think brown, then black? Something along those lines. When you see a black belt, you get a little wary because that's a lot of training to go through just so you can say, "I can kick your ass and I don't even need to really try or anything" similar to belts in various martial arts. While MCMAP is all well and good, a more traditional martial art may do more damage...but of course that all depends on the individual. Then you can get a little red stripe on it if you're an instructor for that color belt.

Good ol' days of MOS school...someone made me laugh while helping carry a 700lb log...I almost dropped it.

Aaaand a more recent one:
            Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Comment

Great thread !!!

I hope that more of the active duty/veterans/etc get a chance to check this thread out and maybe contribute.

I will put mine up affter I finish dieting for the MuscleTech Transformation Contest.

Great Job to those of you that have already submitted some pics !!

To AlliFit : Great Job on starting this !!!!

Respectfully,
              Manny Fuentes, Jr. (Navy [West Coast] 88-92, Army 97-05)

Comment

I am a 44 year old Guy still on Active Duty in the Army. I have a contest today but here is some pictures from my last contest.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X