navy seals or usmc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navy seals or usmc

well im having a battle with my self. i need ur help to help me decide which is better, yes they are both different. i have to decide which 1 im gona join??

Both are tough, but you're skipping a step. You join the Navy first, then they decide if you're good enough to be a SEAL. And you still have to qualify after they give you a chance. But if you think you're physically and mentally tough enough to join the most elite special warfare community in the world, then try the SEALs. If not, go for the Marines and give Recon a shot. Still a hard chargin bunch of guys that I'd serve next to any day of the week

Comment

if your good enough smart enough and crazy enough i would say the seals..marines are bullet sponges for the navy...

Comment

so basically marines are the tough guys, n seals now how to sneak up??

Comment

both require mental toughness as well, but marines are the ones who go all out on land?? am i getting the picture here??

Comment

the seal are much more intense plus alot harder training unless your thinking of marine recon which is some what closer to the seals, you could call it tough guys or u could call it stupid i would rather not be the first ones in...

Comment

tough guys huh? and i dont know about that sneak up shit... it dosent take much to be a marine...sure there tough...but im gonna have to say navy all the way...it take more then some brawler with a gun to win a war...
              If You Cant Go Beyond Your Limits Then Push Your Boundaries

Comment

i think this post is a joke....no offense..but are you trying to sound like a tough guy by asking this? again...no offense...IMO if you got it you got it..most aint "all that" to just flip a coin and say..."hmmm navy seals or usmc"...i say ARMY SDM/Scout...but i'm just bias, naw...take that back...most aint got what it takes for that, much less a seal..a marine on the other hand is a marine..you can be a rock and be a marine..navy or army...doubt knot head would make it as a seal, but i've never known any...but whatever...just seems like a strange thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ny_inkslinger View Post
                  tough guys huh? and i dont know about that sneak up shit... it dosent take much to be a marine...sure there tough...but im gonna have to say navy all the way...it take more then some brawler with a gun to win a war...

i'm not a marine hater...but i dnt buy that your tough just because your a marine...all the branches serve different purposes and all have their "hard chargers" and dirt bags...i've served with marines and army...both have similiarties and differences..i'd never say one was "tougher" than the other though...that all boils down to the individual sailer, marine, soldier, trooper..etc.

Comment

have you guys known Marine Officers? what are your thoughts on them?
                    Myth's training blog:

Comment

We cant decide for you bro, its something you have to chose ya self.

If it was me I'd prob choose Seal or a try to get into marine sniper.

But like I said its your choice.
                      Life is for leading, not people pleasing it is a race that's never been won

Comment

yes thank u i know its up2 me, i just needed a second opinion. well i guess its marines then!!! i love 2 train hard n fight, i think the marines will suit me up 4 that.

Comment

if you are asking this question than i would go marines. you already dont have the mindset to make it through BUD/s . To even compare the two is absolutely insane. One is an elite spec ops unit, the other is just your run of the mill soldier. Lots of marines are not tough, dont know how to fight, have the heart of a chipmunk. However you would be hard pressed to find a SEAL who falls into any of those categories. Most people who goto BUD/s knew for many years that was what they wanted to do and started training for it early.

and to whoever said you have to join the Navy first is wrong. you can join with a BUD/s contract.

ps i dont not mean to take anything away from the marines. especially recon members. all branches have their weak soldiers. However the majority of the Marines i know bring disgrace to the uniform.
                          Envy is ignorance, Imitation is suicide.
                          -RWE

Comment

Join the Marines. A marine can be a Navy Seal, the Marine Corps is a department of the Navy. Go Marine Infantry and then you can still go through BUDS training to be a SEAL. This way if you get injured or dont make the cut at BUDS you are still a Marine and not just a Navy Shipman. Nothing against the rest of the Navy, but If you want to be a SEAL I am assuming you want infantry and you want action not just to be on float on a ship all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by dsnutrition View Post
                              J. Go Marine Infantry and then you can still go through BUDS training to be a SEAL.
                              That is Absolutely not true! I'm SWCC the unheard of component in Navy SPECWAR. I have lots of friends that are SEALs, MARSOC and Marine snipers. They all have plusses and minuses, but to be any of them you have to be in that branch of service. Figure out which branch you like the best and join that one, there are so many things that can go wrong along the way, I know I spent a year in training do to getting rolled from injuries.
                              Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

Comment

Working...
                              X