No announcement yet.

navy seals or usmc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Devil Dog 0311 and get used to humping a SAW on 20 mile humps.

Enjoy. Speaking from experience

Comment

Originally posted by hulk4lif View Post
      hey look fuck face... i know its not fun but its gotta get done, ok and i will try to go to force recon but if i cant ill go to infantry and ill get some. ill kill thoes fucking rag heads for my self and to save that many more lives.
      Here's an idea hard charger, why don't you just go Marine and see if you can make thru boot camp. If you don't wash out there or in SOI, then come back and talk all that smack.

Judging from you post, you have absolutely no clue about anything military related, you seem to think you will be a one man army toking an M60 spraying and praying like Rambo.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSChopper View Post
        Here's an idea hard charger, why don't you just go Marine and see if you can make thru boot camp. If you don't wash out there or in SOI, then come back and talk all that smack.

Judging from you post, you have absolutely no clue about anything military related, you seem to think you will be a one man army toking an M60 spraying and praying like Rambo.

This thread is fucking funny......
        "Make Pain a Friend, and you will have a Friend for Life"

Comment

FULL 'O WIN

Comment

Originally posted by hulk4lif View Post
            well im having a battle with my self. i need ur help to help me decide which is better, yes they are both different. i have to decide which 1 im gona join??
            Who says you can be a SEAL? Drop out rates are close to 80%. How about you survive BUDS, then come back and let us know how it went. Now, I have to decide whether I wanna win the Mr Olympia or win a Gold medal at the Olympics....

You remind of a kid we had in the gym who talked about the SEAL he was gonna be, and he didn't even get through the pre BUDS training...

The Marines are a tough bunch, but they aint SEALS. The USMC does have some elite units that have similar skills to the SEAL teams, and you may learn of those after you are in the USMC and get through basic, etc.
            Will Brink @ www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Working...
            X