No announcement yet.

Any other Air Force Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does former Air Force count? I was security forces out of Langley, VA.

AFMuscle where are you headed?
    At least i am not a animal RAPIST like your self, keep to the human's. -aarons

Comment

Kuwait

Comment

Dude Kuwait was awesome! I wasn't deployed there but we stopped there for a few days on our way in and out of Iraq. It was like a resort
        At least i am not a animal RAPIST like your self, keep to the human's. -aarons

Comment

Yeah that was the last time I was there when I was on my way out of camp bucca but that was like in 07 im sure alot has changed by now.

Comment

Originally posted by pghiron View Post
            tacp eh. how come not cct?
            Their mission just interests me more. Plus less time in training, and I swim about as well as a rock. from my understanding tacp is the closest careerfield directly related to the army but still gets the perks of bein airforce?

Comment

Originally posted by firedawg8807 View Post
              Their mission just interests me more. Plus less time in training, and I swim about as well as a rock. from my understanding tacp is the closest careerfield directly related to the army but still gets the perks of bein airforce?
              fair enough. you are correct. good luck with that. it will be more fun than being a firefighter.
              Envy is ignorance, Imitation is suicide.
              -RWE

Comment

^^^Define fun...??? I don't think combat is very fun. If you've ever been shot at you should know, but..... we need people like you so thank you.

AD, 2006-present... out in 2014. In Afghanistan at the moment.............

2S0X1....... logistics....... fancy way to say supply.
                GWOT COMBAT VETERAN
                OEFx1

Comment

USAF TACP right here

Comment

B2 crew chief, waiting on my orders. Can't take any supplements or even protein shakes.

Comment

USAF Active Duty Recruiter right now, been in since 03

Comment

Right here stationed in Italy!! AF. Any other folks from Italy about?

Comment

Working...
                        X