I just reported to my boat....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just reported to my boat....

and i am having trouble finding time to train and eat right. Its only been two week so im not like wasting away but i still wanna stay in good shape....any one have any suggestions

Hopefully you have some sort of MRP or protein powder handy. I have 3 shakes a day on my ship. You will need to watch your starch intake, being that the navy diet has TOO MUCH carbs in it. Make sure you have a good powder like syntha 6, or infusion that will keep you fed between meals. I KEEP all my supplement powders in my shop, and my vitamins in my rack. otherwise do some cardio

Comment

Congratulations on reporting to your first ship. Spent four years on a destroyer out of Norfolk, Virginia. Great suggestions above. Had to chime in with well wishes for your military service. My ship (since decommissioned, sold for parts, and the rest was sunk in a training exercise):
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BigSwole33 View Post
        Hopefully you have some sort of MRP or protein powder handy. I have 3 shakes a day on my ship. You will need to watch your starch intake, being that the navy diet has TOO MUCH carbs in it. Make sure you have a good powder like syntha 6, or infusion that will keep you fed between meals. I KEEP all my supplement powders in my shop, and my vitamins in my rack. otherwise do some cardio
        thanks a lot that is a good suggestion i will do that. Yes the navy's diet does have a lot of carbs in it lol.... i figure if i eat right and do my cardio and possibly some calisthenics i shouldn't have much muscle atrophy.

Comment

Where are u at? What kind of ship?
          Dustin
          "The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it."
          John Ruskin

Comment

Originally posted by Nuke View Post
            Where are u at? What kind of ship?
            X2 on those questions and have you got the rest all sorted out?

Comment

Well, it's been about a year. Is this guy still in the brig?

Comment

Maybe he has sunk.

Comment

Working...
                X