Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a Sgt on prohormones and a Cpl on no-shit steroids. No one cared. Some of us just get naturally bigger, like a Chief I knew who never touched weights and was a fucking monster (and then he started lifting and was INSANE). I had a 1stLt who played for the Huskers back in 95 when they were good, and the dude had to buy XL tops and still couldn't roll his sleeves all the way. Those guys were naturally just big, so when a guy like my Cpl was on steroids and had the same problem (couldn't roll his sleeves up), they didn't care.

It's like being gay in the military: I served with homosexuals. Everyone knew they were gay, but no one gave a shit. Really. No one gives a shit unless they need a reason to get you out. If you're some douche bag asshole that no one likes, you don't do your work, you don't show respect, and they want to add up as much stuff as they can to petition for your discharge, they're going to dig up all kinds of articles and rules/regs you're breaking, including testing your piss. If you're an upstanding service member, no one cares. They'd rather have a homosexual or juicer that does a stellar job than some straight guy or non-steroid-user that sucks and can't even show up to work on time, you know?
    Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Comment

True. People joke about it, due to lack of knowledge, but no one really cares. Even Ephedra can be used again. With things like spice around it takes the limelight off anything muscle building.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSwole33 View Post
        True. People joke about it, due to lack of knowledge, but no one really cares. Even Ephedra can be used again. With things like spice around it takes the limelight off anything muscle building.
        It's true. Take it from me. I am an MP in the Navy. We don't test for steroids. I got that the first few months I got to my command... "get of the juice" and bullshit like that even though I haven't used anything. No one cares. You would have to get caught injecting or leaving evidence of what you do lying around to even warrant getting tested. The spice thing is hilarious HT1. We've busted a few idiots smoking right here at the barracks INSIDE their rooms....

Comment

Working...
        X