what do u say when a mofu insults the marines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do u say when a mofu insults the marines

i cant take this shit, when people insult the corps it goes straight to my head because i know the honor behind the uniform and i know the fucking balls u have to have to go in to the corps, can u help me out!!! when an ignorant fuck curses or insults the corps what would u say???

I break their neck because I am that bad.

Comment

Shoot em, Two to the chest and one to the head...

Comment

Originally posted by Carnage1371 View Post

Why would people do that. I agree with this poster. My father was spit on before. I woulda went nuts.
        I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

Originally posted by GOODFELLAS View Post
          Why would people do that. I agree with this poster. My father was spit on before. I woulda went nuts.
          I was just joking, I do have a short temper for anyone who disses the armed forces all together(yes even the lazy Air Force). At least they stood up and did something. Then for someone whose freedom they are protecting, to mock them or poke at them for something is just wrong. I usually try not to fight, but this is one subject I will get pissed over.

Comment

I was just joking, I do have a short temper for anyone who disses the armed forces all together(yes even the lazy Air Force). At least they stood up and did something. Then for someone whose freedom they are protecting, to mock them or poke at them for something is just wrong. I usually try not to fight, but this is one subject I will get pissed over.
            I know but I still liked the idea.
            I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

NAH MAN! Us Baltimore guys STAB people! K-Bar to the temple.

Comment

Look at this bullshit

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news...090528_2518563

Comment

Originally posted by xxx666 View Post
                  Ha yeah word to that brother, BODYMORE MURDERLAND!

Comment

My buddy from west Texas says Houston is full of Liberal Hippy types.

Comment

haha i like that, thats good shit, fuck those overly liberal cocksuckers

Comment

U dont say anything, you just shoot them right where their fucking standing!

Comment

Originally posted by Live Fast View Post
                          haha i like that, thats good shit, fuck those overly liberal cocksuckers
                          i agree wiht u on that bro!!! i soon am going to be a Marine and people always insult the corps. it really makes me go really nuts. i in generally have a short temper, i was in anger management for 2 years but it didnt do something. so i guess ill just break his neck 4 the time being.

Comment

no dude thats too quick. bad idea man!!! u cut his throat from ear to ear and drink his blood in front of his fuckimg mother, then u shoot him in his chest so he can suffer a little bit more 4 insulting the very people who allow him to even exist freely. fuck all the librels, theyre real all assholes they really are bro. let them stay in the hamptons or where ever the fuck they come from.

Comment

Originally posted by hulk4lif View Post
                              no dude thats too quick. bad idea man!!! u cut his throat from ear to ear and drink his blood in front of his fuckimg mother, then u shoot him in his chest so he can suffer a little bit more 4 insulting the very people who allow him to even exist freely. fuck all the librels, theyre real all assholes they really are bro. let them stay in the hamptons or where ever the fuck they come from.
                              Nah, its way more effective for engaging multiple targets

Comment

Working...
                              X