Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN CAMP PENDLETON MARINES AND SAILORS THAT ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BODYBUILDING!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN CAMP PENDLETON MARINES AND SAILORS THAT ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BODYBUILDING!!!!

Hey guys my name is Kyle and I am heading up the All marine bodybuilding team on Camp Pendleton, right now the "team" is non existent. I am currently scouting out Marines and Sailors that are interested and qualified to come to the team. Upon approval I will get you PTAD orders to come be on the bbing team for 6 months, remember these orders wont get you on the team, it is your command that ultimately approves you to go ptad to us. Once you get to the team all lodging, travel and entry fees for competition are covered, you will be expected to uphold a strict diet and training regimen which will be monitored. If you're up to the challenge and you want to live any bodybuilders dream for 6 months were all you do is train then hit me up and we will get the ball rolling. email me at [email protected]
    Requirements: above average physique, able to go PTAD for six months, must be a Marine or Sailor stationed ON Camp Pendleton. MEN and WOMEN are accepted, competition background encouraged but not required.

ooh ooh ooh can I join? can i join?

Comment

Working...
    X