Western Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Afghanistan

Heading back but going out west this time. Has anyone been to or seen Camp Stone? Wondering just what is set-up there for gym. Also is BAF still have the big clam shell gym or has that moved to something new? That is where I got my start so look forward to spending a bit of time back in there.

stuff in the west is getting built up fast. So anything you experienced even 6 months ago is different now.

yeah, the clamshell in BAF is still there. Decent amount of supplements available at the PX, and you can order anything via mail. I got EliteFTS and Westside stuff there in under a week.

Comment

Thanks. Been in country since Aug. Where I am at Shinadand we have what we brought, that's it. Will be heading back from R&R through BAF in next couple days.

Comment

Some places are more Spartan than others. Enjoy BAF. Only regret I have is not buying a cheesy lee-enfield Pushtun rifle at the Bazaar and shipping it home.

Comment

Originally posted by DCSpartan View Post
          Some places are more Spartan than others. Enjoy BAF. Only regret I have is not buying a cheesy lee-enfield Pushtun rifle at the Bazaar and shipping it home.
          Fuckin right, those things go for a shit ton of money back here in the states. I trust you exploited the precious stones situation there in afghan atleast? I turned an 800 dollar investment into nearly 20K: flawless blue diamond.
          Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

Comment

I'm an officer, if I had the brains to do that I would be a chief

Comment

hey checkmate, im on my way to shindand this year. i was trying to get a little insight and have been hearing conflicting information from my udm. maybe you could help me out?

Comment

Sent you a message

Comment

Roger.

Comment

I'm at BAF now. Few weeks days left and I'm outta here! The bizzare had to be closed for a while b/c of suicide bomber threats.........

It's growing here........ not so much a good thing, means we'll be here a long time.
                    GWOT COMBAT VETERAN
                    OEFx1

Comment

Originally posted by DCSpartan View Post
                      stuff in the west is getting built up fast. So anything you experienced even 6 months ago is different now.

yeah, the clamshell in BAF is still there. Decent amount of supplements available at the PX, and you can order anything via mail. I got EliteFTS and Westside stuff there in under a week.
                      hahaha no way......you get supps in fuckin afghanistan quicker then i get em here in ireland
                      -Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X