a question for the millitary guys on ph/ds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a question for the millitary guys on ph/ds

im in the national guard,the 272 chemical company but as of now i am an pvt e1 rsp and have not gone to bct yet , i have to go back to meps and do the physical all over again before i ship out for basic in march witch means another drug test......................................

well what i want to know is if starting a cycle of the ph/ds tren or a clone will cause a fail on my drug test (im getting tested jan 24 and march 17) i cant have that happen but i would like to do a cycle before i leave.........i want to try and rip up and gain some hardness.

if it will cause a fail do you think gasparies novadex is an option ?

any thoughts on a ph or ds that wont show up or isnt tested for..............?
    CHECK OUT MY TRAINING LOG ! IN THE MEMBERS TRAINING JOURNALS

They are testing for Rec drugs not steroids. They will only test you if they have a reason too.
    "Make Pain a Friend, and you will have a Friend for Life"

Comment

soooo i should be strait then ?.............i dont want to jepordize my future...

Comment

You'll be good. meps is only interested in recreational drugs like the man said.

If you ever make it overseas you'll see alot of jacked motherfuckers obviously on something, unfortunately you'll also see alot of plus sized fat bitches but such is the way the army is these days. I dont even want to get started on that shit.

At any rate the point is you'll be fine, enjoy basic, it's gonna suck while you are there but when you get to your unit you'll realize it was alot of fun
        Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

Comment

Yep, there are a lot of guys over in the desert on gear, but just keep your mouth shut and don't give anybody a reason to test you and you'll be fine.
          At least i am not a animal RAPIST like your self, keep to the human's. -aarons

Comment

it has been decided then im gona do a 6 week cycle of tren then run liquid nolvadex right up to my ship date on march 17, im gona start the tren right after x mas (a gift to myself...) and proly run carnivor for protien the whole time........... looking to get heuge be for i leave.........

start tren jan 1st and end tren feb 15th or so

start nolva at the begining of last week in cycle and continue to ship date

Comment

Sounds good best of luck to you, atleast the weather is gonna be nice when you go through bct

Comment

Originally posted by RandomHero View Post
                Sounds good best of luck to you, atleast the weather is gonna be nice when you go through bct
                i will be in florida too.........never been there before.........

Comment

basic in florida? I wasnt aware of a tradoc post in florida at all . . . huh . . . how bout that shit

Comment

basic in florida? I wasnt aware of a tradoc post in florida at all . . . huh . . . how bout that shit
                    part of it in eather florida or georga i forget.............i first have to go to alabama for the ged plus program..... then to basic i think they said florida?? and then air assult in georga??? i'll have to ask my recruter ........truthfull i forget.........i dont even know where my ait training will be lol im gona ask my sis she is a staff sargent with the 272 and has the exact same mos as me ......... i'll be going where she went....

its gona suck having to say YES STAFF SRG ! to my lil sis.....................

Comment

BCT Probably ft benning, ga. Have fun with that those fuckin guys dont play around gonna be dealin with a lot of 11 and 19 series drill sargeants with ranger and SF tabs I think air assault is at ft campbell but not 100% hope you like tieing knots

Comment

BCT Probably ft benning, ga. Have fun with that those fuckin guys dont play around gonna be dealin with a lot of 11 and 19 series drill sargeants with ranger and SF tabs I think air assault is at ft campbell but not 100% hope you like tieing knots

its what i joined for bro .........later on i want to go ranger or sapper but idk yet.........i wana get a feel for the life style first...........but its why i wanted air assult now..........

Comment

right on, hey go for it. Was'nt my particular cup of tea. I ended up breakin my ankle second day of jump school like a retard. Have fun with it. Get all the hooah schools in as fast as you can, looks fuckin fantastic when goin to the board

Comment

My bro jason told me a story about his basic wile in the marine's the was in formation and had to shit wicked bad............... so he asked (drill srg can i use the latrine ? lololol........ big mistake first they smoked him....i geuss in the marine's that means a series of push upps and sittups and pullupps ..... all wile having to take a masive dump...then they made him stand back in formation and told everone to hydraite............ROFL.......on top of having to shit he is now drinking massive amounts of water........

so the stupid ass asks again if he can go to the bathroom ........ drill srg proceeds to screem profanity's at him and ends up telling him to shit his pants......................and that my friend is just what he did !!! right there in formation he shit his pants.............lol........ when he told me this i was on the floor laughing so hard......i could not believe it.........

they were so bullshit with him they made him change his uniform and they fucked with him the entire rest of his training.........not just that day... but the whole rest of his basic they fucked with him hard.......

sooo hering tales like that from close friend i am prepared for anything........lol

Comment

Moral of the story in basic, keep your mouth shut and your head down. Two weeks before I got out of basic one of my DS walked up to me, looked at me and said "Who the fuck are you?" it was at this point I knew I had succeeded lmao. Some guys love the special attention, not me, sleep is hard to come by as it is

Comment

Working...
                              X