a question for the millitary guys on ph/ds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RandomHero View Post
    Moral of the story in basic, keep your mouth shut and your head down. Two weeks before I got out of basic one of my DS walked up to me, looked at me and said "Who the fuck are you?" it was at this point I knew I had succeeded lmao. Some guys love the special attention, not me, sleep is hard to come by as it is

lol i wil keep this in mind .......thanks for the advise, and that story is 100% true........my sis told me to sleep every second you get other than that you should be fine unless you do somthin stuped......i gues true'er words have never been spoken

old pic of said sis.........shes on the right
    Attached Files
    CHECK OUT MY TRAINING LOG ! IN THE MEMBERS TRAINING JOURNALS

Comment

Right on, a family tradtion of sorts? On a side note I got a real good friend thats in the NG in Mass, not sure what unit but he's a 63B E5 his name is Steven Woods, if you happen to run accross him tell him Dawson said whats up and maybe slap him around a bit if you feel like it, he kinda invites it anyways, he's a fuckin loud mouth
      Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by RandomHero View Post
        Right on, a family tradtion of sorts? On a side note I got a real good friend thats in the NG in Mass, not sure what unit but he's a 63B E5 his name is Steven Woods, if you happen to run accross him tell him Dawson said whats up and maybe slap him around a bit if you feel like it, he kinda invites it anyways, he's a fuckin loud mouth
        63b from mass if he is at camp curtis giuld i will......i have a friend shamus o brian at the base in reading mass in in 63b weeled vehicle mec...it is were they tell me i will be going after bct......

and yes a tradition........ though it took me 5 years to join , i have a shady criminal record that i had to work around the marine's didn't want me the army could't take me the coast guard has no ged program.... and the natty guard took 3 diff recruter 2 years and a waiver for my crim record to get me in. they only did it cuase one of the recreuters i used went over sea's with my sis.......thank god i never gave up..and had a bit of luck...and i will never do anything stupid like when i was a kid again the future of my children depend on it...

at first they were like hell yes a 82 on your asvap and look at you, your def in ................... but then oh were sorry your a criminal........go home..........so much dissapointment....dut im finaly in and ready for ANYTHING!!!
        Last edited by Elephantbattlezone; December 17th, 2009, 04:19 PM.
        CHECK OUT MY TRAINING LOG ! IN THE MEMBERS TRAINING JOURNALS

Comment

63b has treated me very well opened alot of doors in the private sector. Take it easy bro, time for me to go hit the gym
          Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

Comment

Working...
          X