Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Military Folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Folks

Anyone out there with experience with designer steroids/prohormones as an active duty member, please shoot me a PM. About to embark on my first cycle since joining and I have a few questions. Thanks.
    Last edited by PanterA; March 5, 2010, 09:40 PM. Reason: clarification

I can say this much, the military has begun testing for steroids. They did'nt up until a year or so ago but they have made it something of a priority as of late.
    Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

Comment

^^^Guys are starting to show up jacked that's why man, lol. I was stationed with this guy a few years ago who was about 6'1" or so and about 265lbd of muscle...... INSANE looking bro........
      GWOT COMBAT VETERAN
      OEFx1

Comment

Originally posted by RandomHero View Post
        I can say this much, the military has begun testing for steroids. They did'nt up until a year or so ago but they have made it something of a priority as of late.

Not unless they are only doing it at select posts. Only testign like that I have heard was case by case basis following an arrest for possession by civ or mil authorities....

It isnt a part of the routine drug testing....

Comment

I know that the AF sends it's samples to UCLA and it all costs around $5000. So they try not to do it too often. In my experiance it is not common to be tested unless something wrong happens. i.e. vehicle crash, beat your wife, violent outbursts, etc.

And of course getting cought dealing or something.

I'll try to find the article I read that had the info about it......
          GWOT COMBAT VETERAN
          OEFx1

Comment

A big, muscular person in uniform doesn't exactly make the military look bad, you know? Plus the testing is expensive.
            Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Comment

Originally posted by BobRowley88 View Post
              ^^^Guys are starting to show up jacked that's why man, lol. I was stationed with this guy a few years ago who was about 6'1" or so and about 265lbd of muscle...... INSANE looking bro........
              You would think that with the number of folks in the military who are decidedly overweight (fat not muscular) the military would prefer troops that took an interest in maintaining and building their bodies

Originally posted by SapperNurse View Post
              Not unless they are only doing it at select posts. Only testign like that I have heard was case by case basis following an arrest for possession by civ or mil authorities....

It isnt a part of the routine drug testing....
              Sorry I should have specified. Up until about a year ago it was almost unheard of for testing related to steroids. Now, more so than then, it has become a priority. force reduction and all that.

I cant speak from personal experience because I have been out of the army since 06 but I am a DOD contractor and work hand in hand with the military

Originally posted by strawberryriddick View Post
              A big, muscular person in uniform doesn't exactly make the military look bad, you know? Plus the testing is expensive.
              I agree a hundred percent

Comment

Originally posted by BobRowley88 View Post
                I know that the AF sends it's samples to UCLA and it all costs around $5000. So they try not to do it too often. In my experiance it is not common to be tested unless something wrong happens. i.e. vehicle crash, beat your wife, violent outbursts, etc.

And of course getting cought dealing or something.

I'll try to find the article I read that had the info about it......
                I'd like to see that

Comment

It's on About.com, half way down the page. No dollar value but I'll keep looking for where I got that.
                  GWOT COMBAT VETERAN
                  OEFx1

Comment

i talked to my chief about it and i was told that you can get tested but you have to blow up in over a night for people to really notice just look like you are doing all natural ex. like have a protien shake around all the time and stuff like that.. but the odds of you getting teseted are in your favor

Comment

Originally posted by RandomHero View Post
                      I agree a hundred percent

At the utmost minimum I would love to see the legalization and proper medical management of steroid us in places such as the military, law enforcement firefighting and the like.

Of all the people who are in need of such supplementation and enhancement, it those who face death and danger so often......

Comment

Originally posted by SapperNurse View Post
                        Of all the people who are in need of such supplementation and enhancement, it those who face death and danger so often......
                        Yeah, but you know what "the other side" is going to say:
                        "These people are trained killers and you're suggesting we give them steroids, which has been proven to cause Roid Rage?!?!?"

No matter how many times you explain that "Roid Rage" only occurs in assholes, they don't listen.
                        Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Comment

Originally posted by strawberryriddick View Post
                          Yeah, but you know what "the other side" is going to say:
                          "These people are trained killers and you're suggesting we give them steroids, which has been proven to cause Roid Rage?!?!?"

No matter how many times you explain that "Roid Rage" only occurs in assholes, they don't listen.
                          Those are the assholes we need to strap down, shoot em up full of juice, and see what kind of "roid rage" they go through, just so they can make their point.

Comment

Show me its proven to cause roid rage. That is a myth. No one has proven roid rage. If you have an anger issue, it will only amplify it. It uncovers an existing problem. So does alcohol. The navy is not testing for steroids. I keep in communication with my MA1. They have to have probable cause. For a member to get bigger is not probable cause. If hes young it can happen naturally. If they tried that on me, I would get an attorney. The military needs muscles. They need us. Relax fellas. Stand down from this casualty.

Comment

Working...
                            X