Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

didnt even know this area of the forum existed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wildman536
    replied
    Originally posted by RandomHero View Post

I'd like to see 225 bench for max reps as part of the APFT. Or 185 for all the lightweights
    thats what im talking about!!!

Leave a comment:

• RandomHero
    replied
    Originally posted by DCSpartan View Post
    same here. wish the deadlift was part of the PFT/PRT whatever. WOuld be a sea change for all these skinny guys who can do 100 pushups but cant bench 125 lbs.
    That would be freakin fantastic. Of course with the piss poor form I see out of most troops on every other exercise incorporating the deadlift would lead to alot of injuries.

I'd like to see 225 bench for max reps as part of the APFT. Or 185 for all the lightweights

Leave a comment:

• StupidManSuit
    replied
    Haha, DCSpartan, that would kick so much ass. One thing I wished they did for the PFT was the fireman's carry. Endurance is nice, but running with a dude on your back is, well, can be useful to do, you know?

Leave a comment:

• DCSpartan
    replied
    same here. wish the deadlift was part of the PFT/PRT whatever. WOuld be a sea change for all these skinny guys who can do 100 pushups but cant bench 125 lbs.

Leave a comment:

• wildman536
    replied
    Originally posted by strawberryriddick View Post
    Absolutely. I pop into MD a few times a day and always check in here, so if there's new stuff, I'm posting You should do the same...maybe we can "rally the troops" as it were.
    for sure!!

Leave a comment:

• StupidManSuit
    replied
    Absolutely. I pop into MD a few times a day and always check in here, so if there's new stuff, I'm posting You should do the same...maybe we can "rally the troops" as it were.

Leave a comment:

• wildman536
    replied
    Originally posted by strawberryriddick View Post
    I wish this area got more traffic.
    yeah it could do alot of good for soldiers.

Leave a comment:

• StupidManSuit
    replied
    I wish this area got more traffic.

Leave a comment:

• wildman536
    replied
    Originally posted by TGC View Post
    Yeah it doesn't get much traffic. I always forget about it and forget where to find it lol.
    What did you do while in?
    Good to meet ya TCG.

I was Active ARMY for 6 years. I enlisted as a Surgical Tech. Loved it! But my daughter needs me more than the ARMY does.

Leave a comment:

• TGC
    replied
    Yeah it doesn't get much traffic. I always forget about it and forget where to find it lol.
    What did you do while in?

Leave a comment:

• wildman536
    started a topic didnt even know this area of the forum existed.

didnt even know this area of the forum existed.

Whats up! I just stumbled upon this area. I was ARMY from 00-06.
Working...
X