• Show
Clear All

• High Jump / Plyometrics Training: Box Rebounds 1

High Jump / Plyometrics Training: Box Rebounds 1

"The only lack or limitation is in your own mind."

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

So deceptibly simple looking........I bet no one around here can get ten "reps" on this. Plyos are a beeyotch! But effective. Thanks AdMan!
    "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

I bet I can LOL! I used to do the hell out of plyos back in college. They helped turn me into a speed demon!
      TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
      www.fitcorps.net

Comment

Originally posted by hossjob View Post
        I bet I can LOL! I used to do the hell out of plyos back in college. They helped turn me into a speed demon!
        Do tell..........
        "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

The whole story?
          TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
          www.fitcorps.net

Comment

Cliff notes

Comment

Well...in little league they said I couldn't pitch. Next 2 years I was the best pitcher in the league. Junior high said I couldn't hit. Broke school batting average record in high school. Frosh in college - said I was too slow (7.6 60-yard dash in winter/spring '99). Next year - I transferred and from May-August I lost .7 seconds on my 60 time. I tied the college record in triples my junior year and was a leadoff hitter.

Plyo's helped me a lot. I would weight train MWF. I woudl run 20-min every morning. I would do plyo's/agility/speed work Tues/Thurs/Sat or Sun depending on my baseball games. They worked wonders, but then again, I worked them 3-4.5 hours a week. BUSTED MY ass! That is what got me hooked on working out!
              TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
              www.fitcorps.net

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Loco View Post
                So deceptibly simple looking........I bet no one around here can get ten "reps" on this. Plyos are a beeyotch! But effective. Thanks AdMan!
                Why the hell would you want to get 10 reps? Dynamic Effort movements are ment to be performed for 1-3 reps with 1-2 mins b/t sets for 5-7 sets.

The goal isnt to gas your self out.

Comment

when you burn yourself out the recovery period can be long and has the potential to impact on the next hard session...that is what i have found anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X