No announcement yet.

muscle hands only....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats what I figured? But I guess on some people it does not work?? Mabye in 10 years or so of hard work they will get bigger, but like calves big hands don't grow very easily. I guess you could always use growth hormone, lol

Comment

drugs or genetics, choose your pick.

Comment

Find out what a pile buck is and do that for a living. Biggest hands on a group i've ever know about.

Comment

Use different methods to get your grip stronger, and work your grip with varied grasps. For example, holding a 45 pound late with your fingers will have your fingers close together, and then next time holding a dumbbell by the end, where the hand is opened to a much greater degree.

Gaining significant muscle mass throughout your body is the most surefire way IMO. Think of it this way, have you ever seen a 150 pound guy with 20 inch upper arms? (WITHOUT ABUSING SYNTHOL LOL) No. Ever seen a 250+ pound BBer with 14 inch upper arms, me either.

One fact is, you might never get massive hands. Genetics will always play as a limiting factor. Just be patient and keep working.

Comment

MAYBE TRY THE HAND GRIPS? I SEE EM AT WAL-MART. YOU JUST SQUEEZE EM. NOT SURE IF THEY WILL GET BIGGET THOUGH AND IT REALLY DOESNT HAVE MUCH TO DO WITH BODY TYPE. DANTE CULPEPER IS 6'5 260 POUNDS AND HIS BIGGEST PROBLEM IS SMALL HANDS.

Comment

While there are many exercises you can do to increase the strength of your hands (thickbar, plate pinching, steel bending, grippers, etc), chances are you're not going to significantly increase the thickness of your hands. If you do see an increase in the thickness of your hands it will be in the thumb pad which can be worked with exercises like pinching and titan's telegraph key. I've been doing direct grip work (and lifting without straps) for the past five years and I have not seen a dramatic increase in the size of my hands even though I have gotten stronger.

Comment

Maybe you just think your hands are not bigger because the rest of you is bigger. A lot of times I will think my hands look small but when I compair them to someone else I realize that their index finger is about the same size as my pinky finger. Heavy hard work for a lot of years will make them grow. You may not have huge hands but they will still be bigger than average. Remember what I said earlier, big hands means less dexerity, and you will notice when it is going away.

Comment

Have you tried rice buckets?

Comment

Working...
                  X