X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey if you can afford it and its not fucking your bloodwork up than why not

Comment

Originally posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
      750-1gm a week is a big amount of test. never mind other shit. i'd be sleeping on my moms couch riding a bike to work if bought that much.
      That's a gym rat amount now brother 1g of test ain't shit now a days. So ya u r naive

Comment

his legs look good to me. definitely one of the best physiques out there. and lifepulse, if youre running 3 grams a week ever, and youre not 300 lbs. you really need to re think your lifes priorities, thats a TON of gear! i think you would know by 1 gram a week if its worth it. obviously your genetics aren't there.
        "Have run" is different than "regularly do run"-- not a common practice. And wasn't test alone, was about 1500mg test plus other stuff. Plus, I AM 300lbs in the offseason (6'1", 281lbs this morning), but certainly not a pretty 300lbs. On stage this year, I was 240-ish.

All that said: I'm well aware I don't have great genetics for bodybuilding, and do this pretty much just for fun. That said, we all make our choices. Take care of your health, watch your markers, and happy training! AND, for what it's worth, even though my physique blows, I've got Petey on legs, lol.

-lifepulse

Comment

Originally posted by buffguy View Post
          new shot.
          Holy shit....
          Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

hey if you can afford it and its not fucking your bloodwork up than why not
            im going to go out on a limb here and say, that if that poster was taking 3grams a week, his bloodwork was FUCKED UP while on. I dont buy any of that shit, where people say they have perfect bloodwork while running various compounds pushing 1-3 grams a week.
            "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal Master View Post
              im going to go out on a limb here and say, that if that poster was taking 3grams a week, his bloodwork was FUCKED UP while on. I dont buy any of that shit, where people say they have perfect bloodwork while running various compounds pushing 1-3 grams a week.
              Don't know why you wouldn't buy it. Some people's body can take abuse like nothing else.

Hell look at this guy, there is an entire channel dedicated to his terrible form and yet he not only lifts today, but I think he's one of the best 165 guys in the States. Whereas you have other guys who lift with good form and acquire a bevvy of injuries.

Don't know why it'd be any different for gear.

Even alcohol is the same, I'm sure everyone knows of guys that drink everyday and heavy, yet they don't have any problems. Then comes a guy who abuses liquor for way less years and completely fucks themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by FLIP View Post
                That's a gym rat amount now brother 1g of test ain't shit now a days. So ya u r naive
                still a lot though...unless you have the size to justify it
                Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Comment

Lance Armstrong is a winner.
                  Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Comment

JFC, that's a tiny ass head.
                    Cardio is not good for naturals - Noel Fuller, trainer of champions

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBaldhead View Post
                      JFC, that's a tiny ass head.
                      Lol, for real, looks really odd. "Real" genetics is being born with such a tiny head that everything else looks gigantic. Of course, Kai arguably has one of the biggest craniums in the game.

-lifepulse

Comment

I'm just looking at it in proportion to his arm.
                        Cardio is not good for naturals - Noel Fuller, trainer of champions

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBaldhead View Post
                          I'm just looking at it in proportion to his arm.
                          Dude, he looks like a martian with that tiny ass head. LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by guruhonza View Post
                            Arnold Classic Madrid 2012

Comment

Lance Armstrong is a winner.
                              Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Comment

Working...
                              X