ON my Path to the Pros...Shhh gets real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frankdaddy View Post
    LOL i've been milked a lot my entire life. Been abused by da hoes!!!

On a serious note, I hate my nipples/ They were like that since I was around 12, never went away. Insecurities always by my side.

dont be..pm me so we can talk about your nipples more
    Originally posted by villan
    i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

• Check out Antoine's nipples, they're the gold standard.

Look like they have been made from cement.

Comment

It might not be possible. I have had friends who started trt but were rather strong, nothing elite level powerlifter, but they had below avergae test levels before starting TRT.

On that note, my test has always been, according to my blood work throughout the years, average around or mid 500.

I think people expect test to do everything, I think the body can get stronger through many other physiological factors other than testosterone. The body has to train and adapt to it, test does not do all of the work.

yes yesterday made a week, and yes I started bloating majorly putting on 2lbs per day from 20mg of dbol. You have to remember I am post contest and my depleted physique was gonna gain weight easily anyway on my reverse diet. I did not have an AI to take so my water bloat shot through the roof, it has been an awful feeling for sure.

I disagree, but if people want to set limits on what is possible...It does not effect how I train

My strength still sucks, obviously its only been a short time since I started, but I am also post contest where my strength levels bottomed out for obvious reasons.

I think this kind of answers your question that you can develop strength naturally as I use to train at a local powerlifting gym where they had a strength team and we had mid 50 years old year olds training squatting 400-500lbs with knee wraps and I am pretty sure they were not on anything synthetic, even though I never asked as I did not care..They busted balls everyday, that is what got them in that spot..Not drugs.
        Yep that is the coolest story bro.
        U mirin brah?

Comment

• This thread's getting fucking warped...

I love it.
          Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

• would be the thread of the year if there was some Jason Genova comment oh wait

Comment

• Originally posted by °şİSILİş° View Post
              dont be..pm me so we can talk about your nipples more
              LOl maybe we can make a nipple for pay video. Anybody willing to pay for some milking? I gotta pay for my food and suppz!

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
              Check out Antoine's nipples, they're the gold standard.

Look like they have been made from cement.
              I think it is somehow a form of gyno, if not then I was unfortunate to have pointy nipples. Shhh looks like I am cold year round, i've thought of getting it fixed. Unless I get actual man boobs I will prob just suck it up as it does effect me on stage appearance.

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
              This thread's getting fucking warped...

I love it.

I do also, actually I would rather not get motivation, but rather getting crap from haters...Now that is real fire to fuel years of eating and training on the daily. Great thing for me is I don' lose a days worth of motivation, I never wake up saying I will skipthis leg workout, or I don't feel like eating my last meal and think it will be okay. I know if I do it once, I will do it again, and it wil ladd up over time and halt progress. No room for slacking in my world!!!
              B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

Comment

I like the rule on some foruns using real profile pics LOL.
                I agree, don't know how you'd enforce or monitor that though.

My avi will change back once my meet is over ~ one week to go so probably time to cut back the crazy dosages a little aye.

Comment

• LOl never know. I grew, got leaner,and stronger naturally.. I can do it on 250mg of test and dbold for 6 years if I wanted. No need to do anything crazy, I don't believe in it. I see to many guys spend 800-1500$ a month on 5 different kinds of drugs, and get nowhere but not being able to get a hard on because they knew nothing about PCT after taking 1.5g test per week and 4 other things at the highest dosge.
                  B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

Comment

I can do it on 250mg of test and dbold for 6 years if I wanted.
                    Goodbye liver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
                      I agree, don't know how you'd enforce or monitor that though.

My avi will change back once my meet is over ~ one week to go so probably time to cut back the crazy dosages a little aye.

bb.com uses its moderators and it stays pretty constant. Of course when you have a rul more obide by it, but when its not a rule everybody fails to do it. I know we still have trolls over their and guys who dont but when you have a male name using a pic of jamie eason, it gets obvious LOL

Lol exacrly

Comment

• Ten pages so far, you done good kid!
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• One way to get noticed haha.

Comment

My test panel stated 290-1200. I have read some panels state 350-1000. I think it just depends on diff opinions, but I think it is sade to say somewhere around them ranges. Mine was 290ish or something like that.

Actually you are correct, did I state otherwise I did not think I couldnt get it? I knew I would get it. You are absolutely correct about it being a grey area drug town pretty much, we are a bad area for opiates here in southern west virginia. My doctor had no idea when I mentioned PCT or AI's during TRT. I agree about that, because she suggested androgel, I suggested cypionate250 shots, I got what I suggested. Easy as that at 24.

I would have rebounded nicely for sure, but my test was probably average my entire career so far, past tests had mearound 500 or so. I don't agree my strength is amazing, but I have trained hard, even though I primarily done bodybuilding focus. I do powerlifting meets because they do not require peaking the physoique at lower bodyfats. Power building would be how I spend doing my training, but unless I do a max effort day I only train in 5-20 rep range and never go to failure, ever.
                            Most doctors would sooner prescribe you Oxy's for imaginary pain, or anti-depressants for imaginary depression, but test? Oh hell no - steroids are the most vile, evil drug that has ever existed!!!
                            Muscular Development Online Editor
                            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Last time I went to the doctor was about 10yrs ago when she tried to prescribe me statins and BP medication.

Didn't take them (lowered them myself) and don't intend on going back there anytime soon either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                                Ten pages so far, you done good kid!
                                Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
                                One way to get noticed haha.

SHHHHHH, you gonna spoil my plan.

I can't wait to see how many people come up to me at the Arnold Classic this year talking crap. Not that I will do anything, just wanna see. I do carry pistol on my hip at all times besides training, may go ape crap with roid rage or sumfin.

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                                Most doctors would sooner prescribe you Oxy's for imaginary pain, or anti-depressants for imaginary depression, but test? Oh hell no - steroids are the most vile, evil drug that has ever existed!!!
                                LOL exactly. TRT has actually picked up QUICK here with the whole LOW T commericals going around. They have our local endo booked up for 3 months currently (thats how long I have to wait to see them)

Comment

Working...
                                X