Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Progress Pics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Looking good Lamar!
    Instagram: jtswole

    Comment


    • #32
      BBW vs BMC???????????
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
        BBW vs BMC???????????
        BBC BATTLE!

        Comment


        • #34
          ^^ LOL!!

          I'm in :/

          Comment


          • #35
            We gonna blaze after Dexter's show?
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
              ^^ LOL!!

              I'm in :/
              Where in Ohio are you?
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                Where in Ohio are you?
                Hometown is Tiffin. I got to school at Ohio Northern in Ada.

                Comment


                • #38
                  back looks pretty thick
                  Embrace the suck!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
                    Hometown is Tiffin. I got to school at Ohio Northern in Ada.
                    LMAO!!! I used to live right outside of Findlay. It sucked! Ohio Norhern is a good school.

                    Cold as shit this week, huh?
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                      LMAO!!! I used to live right outside of Findlay. It sucked! Ohio Norhern is a good school.

                      Cold as shit this week, huh?
                      Windy as hell too. 5 degrees out side...-10+ wind chill. FML.

                      Ohio Northern is a great school minus the weather/wind.

                      Im only like 25 minutes from Findlay from both Tiffin and Ada. Train at the Y there every couple weeks.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
                        Windy as hell too. 5 degrees out side...-10+ wind chill. FML.

                        Ohio Northern is a great school minus the weather/wind.

                        Im only like 25 minutes from Findlay from both Tiffin and Ada. Train at the Y there every couple weeks.
                        It was only 68 today in Tampa! I dont miss that shit at all.

                        My ex wife lived in Forest. Its 40 mintues from Findlay and Upper Sandusky. NOTHIING AT ALL TO DO! I got the hell out of there!

                        Man the snow drifts are bad on those single lane roads
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                          It was only 68 today in Tampa! I dont miss that shit at all.

                          My ex wife lived in Forest. Its 40 mintues from Findlay and Upper Sandusky. NOTHIING AT ALL TO DO! I got the hell out of there!

                          Man the snow drifts are bad on those single lane roads
                          Awful .

                          I looked at going to school down in Port Orange (outside of Daytona) but have since changed my goals. Going to try and get in OSU's PT program.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
                            Awful .

                            I looked at going to school down in Port Orange (outside of Daytona) but have since changed my goals. Going to try and get in OSU's PT program.
                            NICE!!!!

                            Make Buckeye Nation proud!!!

                            Hook a brotha up with some tickets if you get them

                            F-MICHIGAN
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Sick improvements...
                              I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

                              Training Log

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                This thread isn't going as planned.
                                I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

                                Training Log

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X