• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nationals09 View Post
    Lol I just can't take it anymore
    But I can't stop looking
    It's a sick addiction
    But the thread dies build my self confidence only feel half as douchey as I'm accustomed to feeling
    definitely some of the faggotest shit I've seen in a while.

Comment

Going to go for 550 for 3 sets of 15 this year in parallel squats to that same bench.... then going to go pose more in the mirror and do muscle fiber calculations to try and figure out why my muscle fibers are so dense all naturally... Should be fun.. Eating more now to get stronger.. Lifting later and then doing a track workout in the cold because i said im doing track workouts no matter what, ill do one in 0 degree weather if i have to just like i did this past winter when i ran a 400 all out in 10 degree weather with ice on the track and still did it in 1:06 with just shorts on,, that was alot of fun..

Going to go pose more in the mirror and work on more poses to get stronger.

Comment

Trolling is top notch.
        Originally posted by modredtrenton
        someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

oK just got done with my summer track program and ran my best times since 1999 in the 100, 200 and 400,,, had a really fun time doing it too... Was just going for my best since 2007,, but went ahead and just beat every single time ive ever ran since 1999...

So now im going into my winter program of powerlifting and posing and starting out really good.. Starting at 6'0 and 214lbs.. Which just goes to show how powerful i was this summer that even with all the extremely tough 4 by 200s and 4 by 100 workouts at the track i was somehow able to maintain a weight of 210 to 213lbs... And thats crazy because i really pushed myself in everything at the track, i just ate so much food that i made up for it..

My monthly food bill was 1000 a month on average this past summer..

Now going to get to 225 alot sooner than i thought but thinking ill just stay at that weight, dont want to get too powerful and too big need to be able to get back to 210 next summer in july so that i can really do some grande finale movements on the 400 meter dash.. should be fun.. projected time next october in the 400 is 48.93 for now and thats just to start.. This winter looking to set some prs in squats , bench, deadlifts, and leg curls, with a dash of dumbell curls and militarys combined with seated chest prs, and some more standing barbell calve raises prs,, doing strength shoe workouts all winter too, that should be fun.

Comment

Man, you do run a lot. When you joined you were in Pittsburgh & now you're all the way in Staten Island.

Comment

Just got done lifting, did a heavy workout at the gym.... Then did a heavy band workout, then a heavy tube workout. Then did abs, ab raises, and other stuff.. Forearms and neck too.. was alot of fun, then calves.... Now going to the track to do a workout. That should be fun too...

Eating more to gain weight.. Im in weight gain mode due to my winter program that is designed to put on weight.. Should be at 220 in less than a month now.

Comment

Originally posted by track400meters1 View Post
                Just got done lifting, did a heavy workout at the gym.... Then did a heavy band workout, then a heavy tube workout. Then did abs, ab raises, and other stuff.. Forearms and neck too.. was alot of fun, then calves.... Now going to the track to do a workout. That should be fun too...

Eating more to gain weight.. Im in weight gain mode due to my winter program that is designed to put on weight.. Should be at 220 in less than a month now.
                HARDCORE!

What was on your i-pod? Jingle Bells? White Christmas? Hark the Herald?
                *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
                  HARDCORE!

What was on your i-pod? Jingle Bells? White Christmas? Hark the Herald?
                  Lol UK...
                  I'm convinced this is a gay prototype google crawler designed to shut down hardcore bodybuilding sites through sheer attrition

Only time will tell.. Only time

Comment

Originally posted by Nationals09 View Post
                    Lol UK...
                    I'm convinced this is a gay prototype google crawler designed to shut down hardcore bodybuilding sites through sheer attrition

Only time will tell.. Only time
                    Him and Jason would be an interesting training team. Neither of them listen to a word anyone says. They both have strange, high opinions of themselves. That would be some video... Shout outs from the track...
                    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
                      Him and Jason would be an interesting training team. Neither of them listen to a word anyone says. They both have strange, high opinions of themselves. That would be some video... Shout outs from the track...
                      ^^^lol

Such a video would most likely rip the fabric of the universe. But hey, that's what a nice tumbler of Scotch is for my friend.

Comment

Just goes to show how powerful that im getting.. I take off one week from running at the track due to the cold and im already up to 218 LBS! WOW... Just goes to show how hard i worked this past summer in track and how much it affects my weight... and just how tough my track workouts really are... Doing the same track workouts all winter though in the cold or whatever.. Its the only way im going to get faster...Was only going to run track workouts on warm days,, But screw that, im doing them in the cold too..

Had a really tough lifting session at the gym last week. Did heavy dead lifts, squats, and bench,, was alot of fun, had a really good time. Eating more soy now to get even hotter.

Comment

Great chest. Relatively small arm

Comment

Working...
                          X