Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posing,, i am so hott, and on a side note im in basement now doing dumbell curls. Should be fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posing,, i am so hott, and on a side note im in basement now doing dumbell curls. Should be fun

Also eating more to get stronger.. Im going to go eat more soy, butter, wedding soup, green beans, lettuce, and a dash of candy ,, dont know the caloric content on it yet but know it will be alot, prob 5500 calories,, Doing dumbell curls later, then doing lat pulls, then doing a track workout, then doing a lifting workout, then eating more then doing another track workouts, then abs, band workout, tube workout, another track workout, more abs, and eating more soy,, cant believe how powerful im getting all naturally.. I am now 3 times as strong as 2004... Just goes to show how hott im becoming.. WOW! should be fun. In my garage right now posing in the mirror,, then basement, then warehouse to do more warehouse sprints on concrete to create more explosive power in my quads in tennis shoes.. prob about 30 meters long.. Then doing a strength shoe workout with a 40lb vest after that with a dash of warehouse stairs..... Should be fun. And im hot.

Then washing the warehouse trucks tomorrow.. thats a good workout, then i have to go tanning, then i have to go eat more...Doing more muscle fiber calculations later to figure out why my muscle fibers are so dense all naturally... Need to figure out how to get my abs better.. Need to do more abs at gym using heavier weights.. Also need to figure out how to add more weight to every machine because none of the machines have enough weight for me to get a good workout anymore.. Im now doing the leg curl machine full stack with one leg at a time.. Need more weight on it.. Its the only way i can get leg curls done. Might have to do a duct tape maneuver on it and try to figure out if i can tape 20 lbs to it somehow .. should be fun to try.. Then doing more standing barbell calve raises on smith machine.. Need to really do a grande finale movement on that and really get my calves up to 18 inches.. at 17.5 now.... up an inch from last year. WOW IM HOT

Comment

Kill yourself.

Comment

Hott to trot.
        Confirm what I already know

Comment

You run very fast
          Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Glutes are great. A+
            My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

He's going to give mouth to mouth to our members gallery section. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
              X