• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CertifiedSicko View Post
    DAMN!! those pecs are thick!!
    Yeah they tend to grow rapidly

Comment

• Originally posted by badmyse1 View Post
      Yeah they tend to grow rapidly
      OH MAN... how i wish that'll happen to my pecs thou haha... anyway, you hv an outstanding physique.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiguelChain View Post
        Rico, so you already have been in Brazil? When did you come here? Wich city?

Well , everyone is posting their pics, so I feel confortable to post mine too.

Here you be able to see some chicken legs and skinny arms LOL...
        Whats up brother? I was in Brasil a year ago, to South Brasil witch itís the correct way to write it. Eu e minha esposa fomos a Santa Catarina por 2 semanas.
        Minha esposa e de Criciuma,quando estava ai fui a uma academia chamada corpus a dona se emprecionol comigo e chamou a televisao para fazer uma entrevista.
        Na foto que vc ve ai estavam filmando o meu treinamento.Gostei muito do Brasil e espero voltar logoÖ
        Rico

Comment

• Originally posted by The True Adonis View Post
          Make sure you keep that waist small.

Its perfect right now. Don`t get lured into the bigger is better mentality,
          Nah never. Waist is stayin smallish. I mean its not great.... 5'8 31/32 on stage. I just have really wide shoulders....

Im gonna get SMACKED for this (and i never thought id do it) but.... iv eaten smaller more frequent meals this offseason... built muscle just as well... and while i didnt get in COMP shape.. i did stay leaner.... so you might have a method to your madness Adonis... but i doubt anyone has the guts to get ready for a show like that!

Since i didnt get smashed like i expected haha...few more for the road....(i plan to blow this package away by 15lbs and leaner/drier this yr)
          Attached Files
          IG/Contact: PhilViz
          Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

• You guys look great!

Comment

• Originally posted by badmyse1 View Post
              A few
              Pretty good build but when do you plan on starting training legs?

Comment

• Is it just me or do the physiques in this thread alone already make most getbiggers look small?
                "The only lack or limitation is in your own mind."

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

Comment

• Originally posted by The AdMan View Post
                  Is it just me or do the physiques in this thread alone already make most getbiggers look small?
                  Most,if not all, are Getbiggers.

Comment

• Interesting, though something tells me they are feeling a certain comfort level here that they did not over there. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

Comment

• Originally posted by John Romano View Post
                      You guys look great!
                      You do too Sugar!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by The AdMan View Post
                        Interesting, though something tells me they are feeling a certain comfort level here that they did not over there. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.
                        You are right. They are all Comfortable in the fact they are all bigger,leaner and all have better quads than John Romano.

Comment

• Adman, post up a pic!

You don`t have to though since you never claimed anything. But it would be a nice gesture as being one of the few MD employees revealed.

Comment

• @ 230lbs... i start my contest prep for the mets in 2 weeks!!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Most,if not all, are Getbiggers.
                              I registered at Getbig, but I've never posted there. I've always liked this place better.

Comment

Adman, post up a pic!

You don`t have to though since you never claimed anything. But it would be a nice gesture as being one of the few MD employees revealed.
                                Not a problem. The avatar I use is a drawing that was done of me for my guitar site. I never claimed anything because my lifting days at this point in my life are over for now. Just trying to maintain and keep up with my son at this point LOL. Here ya go people. Anyone who cares to say a quick hello, feel free to stop by our booth at The Arnold.
                                Attached Files

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

Comment

Working...
                                X