Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your pic if you dare!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by The True Adonis View Post
    Its about time you posted these!


    Does Greg still train with you and can you please put up more pictures of Greg.

    I have always thought his physique to be very artistic in nature. His story intrigues me.

    Kind of like Beethoven in a sense.
    yes Greag and I train avery week. here some more
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by ricosuave View Post
      yes Greag and I train avery week. here some more
      I`ve never seen those before. You should talk to Gregg about going PDI.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by spinnis View Post
        some waist and some shitty legs,
        the legs suck cause of injury and so on bla bla bla, but they will grow
        Don't be so hard on yourself man. How are old are you again? You're coming along fine. The waist is down nice and trim, do you do deadlifts? and are you able to squat heavy though? I ask that because you can always tell the guys who do heavy deads & squats, they have thicker waists which isn't a bad thing as long as you don't get the thick frontal pregnant look which comes from drugs. Keep it up.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Lex Talionis View Post
          Don't be so hard on yourself man. How are old are you again? You're coming along fine. The waist is down nice and trim, do you do deadlifts? and are you able to squat heavy though? I ask that because you can always tell the guys who do heavy deads & squats, they have thicker waists which isn't a bad thing as long as you don't get the thick frontal pregnant look which comes from drugs. Keep it up.
          That is a myth about the Deadlifts and Squats.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Lex Talionis View Post
            Don't be so hard on yourself man. How are old are you again? You're coming along fine. The waist is down nice and trim, do you do deadlifts? and are you able to squat heavy though? I ask that because you can always tell the guys who do heavy deads & squats, they have thicker waists which isn't a bad thing as long as you don't get the thick frontal pregnant look which comes from drugs. Keep it up.
            ofcourse I do them both,
            my lover back dominates my upper cause of that =)
            but im going to fix it,
            17yr =)
            i have a really small waist when im not bulking, can see If i can find any photos

            Comment


            • #36
              more
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #37
                Great thread, very positive !

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Jake View Post
                  no offense 'rico' but you look like shit for a juicer
                  your opinion, that fine with me, show me what it suppose to look like?
                  Last edited by ricosuave; January 11th, 2007, 01:51 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I wish John Romano and Anssi Mannien would post their pictures.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Here is a shitty cell-phone progress pic of mine taken just two days ago.



                      Flame away...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Pentatonic View Post
                        Here is a shitty cell-phone progress pic of mine taken just two days ago.



                        Flame away...

                        Damn, thatīs the way I wanna look,
                        feel better bulked then ripped.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          No flaminig please keep it friendly, dont need ot post a full body pic!!

                          Comment


                          • #43

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I love picture threads, keep em coming!
                              IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
                              2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting MW Champion

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by The True Adonis View Post
                                I think Greg Looks best Smaller and Leaner.

                                Like this and before.

                                WOW there is a blast from the past!
                                IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
                                2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting MW Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X