This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clarkthashark View Post

I only have a couple from Iraq. Fat but leaner than now. Been trying to bulk which has been going pretty well. Don't have a camera right now tho
    Good job......Look good....
    "Make Pain a Friend, and you will have a Friend for Life"

Comment

I only have a couple from Iraq. Fat but leaner than now. Been trying to bulk which has been going pretty well. Don't have a camera right now tho
      Don't need any losers telling YOU who the winner is; you got it stamped right on your back.
      Rainbows & kittens rock!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pudge View Post
        Don't need any losers telling YOU who the winner is; you got it stamped right on your back.
        Do you speak Russian?

Comment

Do you speak Russian?
          No LOL But I've self-taught myself the Cyrillic alphabet & know a few words. It's like Gaelic; you listen to enough music/movies in the language, you can eventually pic out words in conversation. I've always wanted to learn Russian, but I'd have to teach myself; no resources here in rural Oklahoma.

I like that tat, BTW.
          Rainbows & kittens rock!

Comment

• Well thank you very much. That was my first one when I turned 18. I would talk to the Russian professor at Idaho State and he taught me a little. But by now I've forgotten everything. Do you have any tats or is there not a tattoo artist in rural Oklahoma......haha jk

Comment

• Actuallllllly, we just voted on legislation a couple of years ago that would allow tattooing in Oklahoma. Smartass :P But nah, nobody around here unless you want it to look like you got in in lock-up from a guy named Slick Tony or something.
              Rainbows & kittens rock!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pudge View Post
                Actuallllllly, we just voted on legislation a couple of years ago that would allow tattooing in Oklahoma. Smartass :P But nah, nobody around here unless you want it to look like you got in in lock-up from a guy named Slick Tony or something.
                ahahahhahaha. Slick Tony would be one slick name. It was outlawed!!! Thats crazy. If I could I would have sleeves and everything but....I do want a good job when I get out so I have to keep them all hidden so everybody still thinks I'm still an

Comment

• these are about 1 month after I turned 18. I'm now about 2 months until I'm 19.

193 pounds? in these pics. I'm 215 now so I'll post some soon
                  Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                  http://swoletra.com

Comment

• dang, very nice!

Comment

• Photo 14.jpg

Just turned 19. Trying to bulk at the moment.

Comment

• Damn, 19 must be the magic number
                        Rainbows & kittens rock!

Comment

• im not entirely satisfied with my abs... but dieting down n seeing more cuts everyday gimme two weeks...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Well thank you very much. That was my first one when I turned 18. I would talk to the Russian professor at Idaho State and he taught me a little. But by now I've forgotten everything. Do you have any tats or is there not a tattoo artist in rural Oklahoma......haha jk
                            pics look good bro, nice back and delt definition.

whats your MOS?

and cool tats - being former marine I was expecting an EGA...JK.

like that marpat blanket

Comment

• In Shape
                              Attached Files

Comment

• PICT2431.JPG

Photo001.jpg

me.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X