Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your pic if you dare!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by clarkthashark View Post




    I only have a couple from Iraq. Fat but leaner than now. Been trying to bulk which has been going pretty well. Don't have a camera right now tho
    Good job......Look good....
    "Make Pain a Friend, and you will have a Friend for Life"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by clarkthashark View Post




      I only have a couple from Iraq. Fat but leaner than now. Been trying to bulk which has been going pretty well. Don't have a camera right now tho
      Don't need any losers telling YOU who the winner is; you got it stamped right on your back.
      Rainbows & kittens rock!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Pudge View Post
        Don't need any losers telling YOU who the winner is; you got it stamped right on your back.
        Do you speak Russian?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by clarkthashark View Post
          Do you speak Russian?
          No LOL But I've self-taught myself the Cyrillic alphabet & know a few words. It's like Gaelic; you listen to enough music/movies in the language, you can eventually pic out words in conversation. I've always wanted to learn Russian, but I'd have to teach myself; no resources here in rural Oklahoma.

          I like that tat, BTW.
          Rainbows & kittens rock!

          Comment


          • Well thank you very much. That was my first one when I turned 18. I would talk to the Russian professor at Idaho State and he taught me a little. But by now I've forgotten everything. Do you have any tats or is there not a tattoo artist in rural Oklahoma......haha jk

            Comment


            • Actuallllllly, we just voted on legislation a couple of years ago that would allow tattooing in Oklahoma. Smartass :P But nah, nobody around here unless you want it to look like you got in in lock-up from a guy named Slick Tony or something.
              Rainbows & kittens rock!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Pudge View Post
                Actuallllllly, we just voted on legislation a couple of years ago that would allow tattooing in Oklahoma. Smartass :P But nah, nobody around here unless you want it to look like you got in in lock-up from a guy named Slick Tony or something.
                ahahahhahaha. Slick Tony would be one slick name. It was outlawed!!! Thats crazy. If I could I would have sleeves and everything but....I do want a good job when I get out so I have to keep them all hidden so everybody still thinks I'm still an

                Comment






                • these are about 1 month after I turned 18. I'm now about 2 months until I'm 19.

                  193 pounds? in these pics. I'm 215 now so I'll post some soon
                  Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                  http://swoletra.com

                  Comment


                  • dang, very nice!

                    Comment


                    • Photo 14.jpg

                      Just turned 19. Trying to bulk at the moment.

                      Comment


                      • Damn, 19 must be the magic number
                        Rainbows & kittens rock!

                        Comment


                        • im not entirely satisfied with my abs... but dieting down n seeing more cuts everyday gimme two weeks...
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by clarkthashark View Post
                            Well thank you very much. That was my first one when I turned 18. I would talk to the Russian professor at Idaho State and he taught me a little. But by now I've forgotten everything. Do you have any tats or is there not a tattoo artist in rural Oklahoma......haha jk
                            pics look good bro, nice back and delt definition.

                            whats your MOS?

                            and cool tats - being former marine I was expecting an EGA...JK.

                            like that marpat blanket

                            Comment


                            • In Shape
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • PICT2431.JPG

                                Photo001.jpg

                                me.JPG

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X