• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and rico...

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting MW Champion

Comment

I wish I could honestly post my pics with pride but not until I am at 100 percent of my best which will be in approx....15 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by The True Adonis View Post
        Here is another old one.
        It would look ever cooler if u twisted ure body a little bit more so u could se the complete waist, and then the size refference to the arm, would look awesome

dont know if "cooler" is an actual word thogh

Comment

I would post some old pics but some of the people on this board know me and would result in a premature revelation of the shire.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueGhost View Post
            brutal 12 inch arms

Comment

Here are 2 of myself, one is at the beach in Jamaica on a vacation with my family in mid December, and the other was taken last week at my house. I'm 40 yrs old and drug free.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                brutal 12 inch arms
                actually they are closer to 7inches. But then I only weigh 130lbs at 6'1.

Ya Gimp

Where are you pics my little friend?
                Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

Comment

Damn, Adonis has gotten owned so many times on this thread he's got nothing left to sell. But, then again, for a swimmer, I guess that's not so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueGhost View Post
                    actually they are closer to 7inches. But then I only weigh 130lbs at 6'1.

Ya Gimp

Where are you pics my little friend?
                    A lot of members talk endless shit, but never post an accurate picture of themselves. I think they just find fun in getting a "rise" out of people, or they are just trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by John Romano View Post
                      Damn, Adonis has gotten owned so many times on this thread he's got nothing left to sell. But, then again, for a swimmer, I guess that's not so bad.
                      John you love tearing this guy up......What did he do to piss you off???

Comment

Originally posted by John Romano View Post
                        Look who is jumping into threads and causing negative feed back ass. You started a mud slinging fest. Now im jumping in =D
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                          John you love tearing this guy up......What did he do to piss you off???
                          John hasn't had sex in a very long time and feels the need to use this aggression to lash out against other board members.

Comment

Originally posted by ricosuave View Post
                            for my honey ripitupbaby :
                            Don't touch my woman.

Comment

Rico your tris are fukin scary looking....what the hell were you putting in there??? Looks like greg valvalino made a visit to your triceps....

Comment

Working...
                              X