• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Shire Reeve V View Post
    Don't touch my woman.

Get a life kid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      Rico your tris are fukin scary looking....what the hell were you putting in there??? Looks like greg valvalino made a visit to your triceps....
      Indeed.

Comment

Rico your tris are fukin scary looking....what the hell were you putting in there??? Looks like greg valvalino made a visit to your triceps....
        allready talked about that, mosguito bite , not there anymore

Comment

lol @ If you dare. Some people in these threads do not look natural. If they are natural then I take my hat off to them for unnatural gains. Although I'm only about 175 pounds, I think the bigggest aspect of my pics is the change that I made. Sometimes I look at my own b4 and after pics like WOW!

Suppliments:
          stackers
          amino acid
          whey
          glutamine
          multi-vitamin
          cranberry tablets
          flax oil
          green tea tablets

Again.. if some of these guys are natural then I feel a lot more confident about being able to put on mass this year.

Comment

I'm not knockin it rico just looks like something bad.....unless you like that look I would burn that one.....

I don't mean that in a bad way

Comment

come on boys keep this post back to pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by encarta View Post
                lol @ If you dare. Some people in these threads do not look natural. If they are natural then I take my hat off to them for unnatural gains. Although I'm only about 175 pounds, I think the bigggest aspect of my pics is the change that I made. Sometimes I look at my own b4 and after pics like WOW!

Suppliments:
                stackers
                amino acid
                whey
                glutamine
                multi-vitamin
                cranberry tablets
                flax oil
                green tea tablets

Again.. if some of these guys are natural then I feel a lot more confident about being able to put on mass this year.

Not bad how long did it take you ?

Comment

Originally posted by John Romano View Post
                  Damn, Adonis has gotten owned so many times on this thread he's got nothing left to sell. But, then again, for a swimmer, I guess that's not so bad.
                  This coming from a coward who won`t even post a current picture.

You are 196 lbs of pure skinny fat.

You would get owned so bad by EVERYONE on this thread.

Clearly you are beyond delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by encarta View Post

Suppliments:
                    stackers
                    amino acid
                    whey
                    glutamine
                    multi-vitamin
                    cranberry tablets
                    flax oil
                    green tea tablets

Your results are not due to supplements. This isn't bodybuilding.com. No need to post them.

Comment

You're getting called out and he's backin you into a corner are you gonna stand up and fight Johnny.....There is no tommorow!!!!

Comment

I'm not knockin it rico just looks like something bad.....unless you like that look I would burn that one.....

I don't mean that in a bad way
                        that day I got an infection on the site, and had to live with it

Comment

Originally posted by The True Adonis View Post
                          This coming from a coward who won`t even post a current picture.

You are 196 lbs of pure skinny fat.

You would get owned so bad by EVERYONE on this thread.

Clearly you are beyond delusional.
                          ROFL.... Romano probably doesn't even have time to work out but i do agree he is probably a skinny fat. He smokes alot of pot.

Comment

Heres a few of mine.. The last pic is from 2 1/2 years ago when I did a photos shoot. I was skinny as hell around 160lbs
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by NemesisProgram; January 11th, 2007, 03:00 PM.
                            myspace.com/Gameover8470

Comment

Originally posted by ricosuave View Post
                              that day I got an infection on the site, and had to live with it

Sorry to hear bro I hate to see bad things happen to good people....

Comment

Originally posted by The Shire Reeve V View Post
                                Your results are not due to supplements. This isn't bodybuilding.com. No need to post them.
                                Sorry if posting my suppliment made you uneasy. FYI.. I never credited my suppliment intake for my results. All I did was share them. Also... I wouldn't jump the gun and say that those suppliments didn't paly a big role in my maintaining muscle while dropping 30 pounds from a diet of no more than 5 carbs per meal (with about 50 grams b4 and about 100 grams after workout). If my suppliments are of no interest to you then simply sidestep them.

Comment

Working...
                                X