Thank a Physicist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank a Physicist.

Many people fail to realize that physics is the fundamental science, and without it we wouldn't have a secondary science known as chemistry, which would not have created biochem and studies of anatomy and physiology.

The point is try and tie something about physics and bodybuilding together.

Mine is going to be about quantum tunneling, and how every time when glucose oxidase which catalyzes the reaction of glucose to hydrogen peroxide. Quantum tunneling allows an entire oxygen atom to escape without the energy required to normally break the bond... Yeah quantum mechanics.
    Can't spell strength without tren.

Thank you.
    My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrupt Nexus View Post
      Many people fail to realize that physics is the fundamental science, and without it we wouldn't have a secondary science known as chemistry, which would not have created biochem and studies of anatomy and physiology.

The point is try and tie something about physics and bodybuilding together.

Mine is going to be about quantum tunneling, and how every time when glucose oxidase which catalyzes the reaction of glucose to hydrogen peroxide. Quantum tunneling allows an entire oxygen atom to escape without the energy required to normally break the bond... Yeah quantum mechanics.
      Anatomy and physiology have been around a hell of a lot longer and would still exist without the study of physics or chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by Canucklehead View Post
        Anatomy and physiology have been around a hell of a lot longer and would still exist without the study of physics or chemistry.
        Gross anatomy has been around for a while, however physiology would be lost without physics. Not to mention no histology would ever exist without physics. All the more proof most of the great classic contributors to Anatomy and Physiology were first physicist. It's really not fair to mention Leonardo da Vinci, but I am going to anyway. He was a physicist that provided many observations and theories on both gross anatomy and histology. Not to mention without physicist we wouldn't have microscopes, blood pressure cuffs, o2 monitoring apparati, pharmacology would still be left in the stone age, thus making vivisections impossible, which in turn would prevent us from completely understanding how the human body works, cat/mri/xray wouldn't be around, even something as simple as precision scalpels wouldn't be around, laws of partial pressure are applied to understanding lung functioning, nerve functions would be unexplained, osteology would be nonexistent, enzymatic actions require a physical explanation. This is only a short list of contributions.
        Can't spell strength without tren.

Comment

well i guess your right..
          Check out SupplementReviews.com before getting ripped off!

Comment

Working...
          X