Clear All

• sex and muscle gains / strength

sorry if this is a repost but

does having sex do anything to the muscle building process

or hinder strength gains ?

would like some scientific results ect

thanks

Do it after the workout, not before
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

haha yeh id never do it before !!!!! screw that !!! need sleep

Comment

If you were having that much sex you probably wouldn't care. So, to answer your real question, don't beat your meat before the gym.
        "I think Arnold had the sexiest body of all time... Arnold had that charming boy look and a body of a stallion"-google&pubmed

Comment

It does boost your test levels ,does it not?
          "My heart is calm and pure …pure EVIL!" Vegeta

Comment

bump to this ?

also loving your dp man i just finished watching all dragon ball dragonball z dragon ball gt a month ago and have already started to whacth dragon ball again up to the 4th disc !

Comment

It only will if you think it will in my opinion. Word has spread about jacking off or having sex before the gym leads to tiredness throughout the workout or something like that, but I think it's all in the head. I don't do it on a regular basis, but have.. and saw no difference. Although when I had it set in my head that it's going to screw my workout up, my workout did seem a bit shitty compared to usual. Cant be thinking "Oh man I shot a load, going to be weak as fuck now".

Comment

Originally posted by adamrochester View Post
                bump to this ?

also loving your dp man i just finished watching all dragon ball dragonball z dragon ball gt a month ago and have already started to whacth dragon ball again up to the 4th disc !
                Thanks man ! Dragonball is the shit ! I have the whole collection on dvd Dragonball through GT. Cant go wrong with dragonball when it comes to anime !

Oh and danb21, ive read were having sex a day before your lift raises test levels. So in hence, you wouldnt even have to bust one the day of your workout. Just everyother day?? Hmmmm, very interesting.

Comment

haha yeh i have the same ! all the discs its mad were did you get yours from ? i bought all the movies to in one whole set was cheap as but the whole dragon ball through to gt set me back $500 was epic but worth it all digitaly remastard

Comment

Originally posted by adamrochester View Post
                    haha yeh i have the same ! all the discs its mad were did you get yours from ? i bought all the movies to in one whole set was cheap as but the whole dragon ball through to gt set me back $500 was epic but worth it all digitaly remastard
                    I have them all on vhs from back in the day(which I gave to my kid). Now I have them on dvd , I just collected them over the years at best buy lol. Its nice to have all of them on dvd now, all my vhs were fuzzy and what not, from watching them so much.

Comment

haha nice man thats sweet when i have kids im def making them whatch them !

Comment

bump

Comment

i don't think sex hinders strength gains. I've seen one test that sex actually improves the performance of some athletes
                          Check out SupplementReviews.com before getting ripped off!

Comment

would like to know if there is a study ! buy pumbed

Comment

Originally posted by danb21 View Post
                              It only will if you think it will in my opinion. Word has spread about jacking off or having sex before the gym leads to tiredness throughout the workout or something like that, but I think it's all in the head. I don't do it on a regular basis, but have.. and saw no difference. Although when I had it set in my head that it's going to screw my workout up, my workout did seem a bit shitty compared to usual. Cant be thinking "Oh man I shot a load, going to be weak as fuck now".
                              It depends how much effort you put in. imo
                              "I think Arnold had the sexiest body of all time... Arnold had that charming boy look and a body of a stallion"-google&pubmed

Comment

Working...
                              X