Site atrophy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site atrophy

This is a story about a girl named Unlucky...

I was born with the "thick thighs" genetics After trying everything to be slim & failing, I began working my upper body with weights so it could catch up to my lower half. I took steroids too & never did / do any lower body exercise, apart from basic walking. On steroids my bodyfat has dropped from 25% to 15% but my thighs have hardened up to mostly muscle, despite their size not increasing much, they certainly haven't got any smaller & while my upper body is considerably bigger than it was (and hairier, spottier & veinier) it still hasn't caught up to the size of my thighs. I'm thinking the answer here must be keep on going with building the upper half, eventually it'll catch up to the enormous thighs, better to look like a muscle woman freak than the average thunderthighs morbidly obese pear-shaped woman. BUT a part of me does wonder...IF it were possible to SITE ATROPHY quadriceps & hamstrings muscles...tempting!! Is there anything I could inject to cause site atrophy??

PS, putting up a pic, I've tried to black out most of the room & obv my face & nipples, so you can see I'm not lying about my thighs or just delusional & obese. Dunno if I was 15% BF in pic, but I was this morn when I tested, so wouldn't have been far off a couple of months ago when this was taken.

me1.jpg

Ummmm.... your thighs aren't big, they already look too small in comparison to your upper body....

Comment

I think he might be joking or at least i hope so lol.
      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by Canucklehead View Post
        Ummmm.... your thighs aren't big, they already look too small in comparison to your upper body....
        Are you for real????

Comment

Originally posted by Gunsblazin View Post
          Are you for real????
          I think he is correct. You have a good build, but your thighs could be bigger.
          My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
            I think he is correct. You have a good build, but your thighs could be bigger.
            They could be alot!!!! bigger.
            "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull3744 View Post
              I think he might be joking or at least i hope so lol.
              She wasn't joking...

Maybe I'm in proportion now...I dunno...Guess I'll keep going with the BB thing then.

Comment

is this a guy or a girl... im confused and sober
                Rise of the falleN

Comment

Originally posted by Kruger Schmidt View Post
                  is this a guy or a girl... im confused and sober
                  x2? wtf?

Comment

what are you?
                    RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

she is a female and ya all try to be nice. She is obviously looking for some guidance.Gunsablazin the fellas are correct about the upper body surpassing the lower according to the photo but then again you are flexin the upper and not your legs but even if ya did flex legs they still would look like they need some catching up.

The thing here is that you attained your goal of adding size to your upper body and congrats on that. Now its time to focus on lower part and just maintain your upper body. The guys here can be very helpful if given the chance so if ya have any questions feel free to start a training journal in the members training section and ask for helpful input to addin a bit size to legs.

Comment

I think its also important too add that overall bigger is not alway better for a female. Try to maintain your womanly attributes and curves, keep working hard to balance your physique. Try to keep your dosage as low as possible and eat, rest and grow those are the key factors and not so much the drugs...that should be used only to enhance the rest of it.

Comment

Working...
                        X