• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. get the right hand spacing for your frame
    2. press from the ground up
    3. warm up of 20 reps on each exercise, and working sets in the 8-12 range
    4. slow controlled negative, explosive on the way up

I have not met a single person who I have had try these things not make immediate improvements
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Let me take this one.

First figure out if your chest is fast or slow twitch dominant. Then call me.

Later.
      Rise of the falleN

Comment

Try something different for example start with incline flys then incline db bench press followed by dips and then finish with cable cross overs and focus on your mind and muscle connection and squeeze your pecs hard
        YEAH BUDDY !

Comment

Markus Ruhl had the most muscular chest in bodybuilding history. Smith Machine presses were a staple of his chest routine
          All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

I train my triceps before chest, so when I get to the chest training they are already exhausted. Feels like it take them out of the movement a lot.
            Then you have to get the mind/muscle connection, think of pressing the weight up, rather than lifting. You have to learn this by doing very light weight in the start.

Comment

Declines work the chest muscles more than flat bench, that's true, but no one likes all that blood rushing through their head. Try dips, they hit the chest pretty well. If your problem is too severe, try avoiding any direct front delt training, since they are already too dominant

Comment

try twice a week, one day light weight high rep...the next heavy weight low rep.

Comment

Listen to Dorian try decline

Comment

I also listen to the big chested bodybuilders like Arnold, Franco, Ronnie, and Lou Ferrigno

Comment

Working...
                    X