Sarms Pro hormones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarms Pro hormones

Hi just seeing if anyone has any real experience with sarms,Pro peptides s22 ghrp 6 or cjc1295 It is extremely expensive and very little known before and after or actual Bodybuilders experience on them.I just want to know truly is it worth spending $1000s of dollars on or just go the juice road please more replys the better.

Osta ** by IML is a sarm that has some science done to it... http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...%E2%84%A2-SARM
    Instagram: Deak007

Comment

Save your money for the juice dude. S22 is supposed to be good from the logs I've seen, but everyone I've seen also says AAS are much more cost effective. As for GHRP and CJC, they are good to go peptides for increasing GH release and are cheap to produce. So, don't overpay. There are some good board sponsors that are excellent sources. If you want to go the SARM route, stick to one that's been around longer and is much more affordable. There are many places where you can get Ostarine (Osta **).
      Seek Him and know Him. Jeremiah 29:13-14

Comment

Thanks I will check those out

Comment

Osta ** by IronMagLabs is excellent if you are looking for a SARM.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/osta-**/
          All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
            Osta ** by IronMagLabs is excellent if you are looking for a SARM.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/osta-**/
            Agreed. Ostarine is currently the best SARM on the market.

Comment

Peptides are cheap, and in my experience GHRP-6 alone is great for increasing appetite and healing injuries (I used it to help recover from a TFCC tear). Most obvious effect is the massive hunger after taking it.

Comment

if you want SARMS go with Sarms Search....they brought these products to market first. They had Osta 5 years ago! Real Deal Holyfield

Comment

Originally posted by Cagebreed View Post
                  if you want SARMS go with Sarms Search....they brought these products to market first. They had Osta 5 years ago! Real Deal Holyfield
                  That's true! First to bring S-4 and other Sarms. Top quality research Sarms , mk677 , Sr-9009, gw501516 and more!
                  www.sarmssearch.com The leading provider of Sarms, mk677, gw501516, sr9009 and Aicar.

Comment

Cagebreed is right on point! Sarmssearch was and is the pioneer in SARMS. Yes, I am affiliated with them, but I personally know the effectiveness & professionalism conducted by all at Sarmssearch!
                    TRUEGRIT - SARMsSEARCH Head Rep
                    Enter BEAST30 For 30% Off ANY Product at www.SARMsSEARCH.com

Comment

Bump
                      TRUEGRIT - SARMsSEARCH Head Rep
                      Enter BEAST30 For 30% Off ANY Product at www.SARMsSEARCH.com

Comment

GW50 is my crack - I love the extra endurance it gives.

I as told about this board by a friend so I thought I would check it out. If you guys are on other boards odds are you have seen me about.

Comment

Originally posted by cybrsage View Post
                          GW50 is my crack - I love the extra endurance it gives.

I as told about this board by a friend so I thought I would check it out. If you guys are on other boards odds are you have seen me about.
                          Im a fan of the GW as well. The sr9009 is good stuff as well.

Comment

I have yet to try SR9009, I will have to look into it!

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                              X