Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANYONE WHO IS CONSIDERING TAKING AN ORAL PROHORMONE, PLEASE READ THIS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANYONE WHO IS CONSIDERING TAKING AN ORAL PROHORMONE, PLEASE READ THIS!!!

Pruritis and You!!

For all those out there considering taking a "Legal Steroid" orally or ANY oral steroid, for that matter, take a gander at this...

As you all know, almost all orally active hormones are somewhat hepatatoxic. Not saying that a month's cycle of Anavar (and if you got any...damn, youre the man!) is gonna turn your liver into green eggs and ham, but its good to be aware of these things. Some of the more notorious offenders (Methyl 1-Testosterone, Superdrol, Anadrol [eww...], etc) are quite a bit more likely to toss your liver into fits of rage and take those beautiful eyes from blue limpid pools to buckets of yellow horse piss. For those that have already been there you already know what I speak of and for those that don't, lend me your ears!

The offender is hepatitis and she is a bitch!

Now Most of us out there are intellegent enough to get ancilliaries to protect our beloved Bile-producing mistress. Products like Milk Thistle, LIV-52, and a fuckton of antioxidants help to ward off the Skanky Blonde in the miniskirt with herpes that is also known as hepatitis. However, im sure some out there have thought, "AWW Fhyuck it! I don't feel like taking (or buying, that shit is pricey) all that shit." And that is understandable.

....buuuut its really....REALLY bad idea...I would know.....

And for those out there laughing their asses off right now, FUCK YOU!! You think im just some stupid asshole, don't CHA!! Well it just so happens that I am the posterboy for Dumbfuck, Massachusetts AND I have a PHd in Mental Retardation from Stupid Mutherfucker University, founded in Dumfuck no less!!!

Fuuuck im stupid...

BUT, that is neither here nor there. The price paid for making this fatal error...well, could be fatal!! We got loss of appetite, skin and eye discoloration, lethargy, possible liver failure, vomiting and worst of all, your shit..........

turns WHITE! Now that right there is just plain old Un-American!

One lesser known symptom of Toxic Hepatitis is Pruitis, and NO it does NOT involve eating Prunes all day, dammit!

This sickness is caused when the Bilirubin levels in the body rise so high that your liver screams, "FUCK ME!!" and starts pumping the shit into your SKIN!! Now, some people get the bilirubin into there skin and they just look like a banana but never get pruitis. Hovever, for those unlucky souls that to get it, it is pure, unadulterated HELL!! (And that is NOT a fuckin JOKE!)

To put it simply, its where you itch....everywhere...CONSTANTLY!! Pretty much feels like a million roaches are crawling under your skin, all over your body, all the time! Ready to vomit? ME TOO!!

Now, granted, it is the body's own defense mechanism designed to pump the bilirubin out of the bloodstream and into the skin so you don't DIE! However, people are known to commit scuicide due to the Maddening Effects of the constant itching (also NOT a joke) so its not much of a countermeasure, is it?

So to all those who want to do a 2 month cycle of superdrol and they can't afford the Milk Thistle, DON'T FUCKING DO IT!

Or to the strapping young chap that scored a bottle of M1T but figures since it's pills, it can't be that bad, I assure you, it is, and will be that bad.

If you really want to use something, save up your money and then go get a good bottle of test, a bunch of needles, some fuckin Nolva and some HCG and REJOICE!! Because your about to put on 30 pounds of muscle and STILL have those crystal clear baby blue eyes that your chick can look in as youre breaking her pelvis. (Tear dat as UP!)

...Or you could just be a Natural Freak like Flex Wheeler.....

..Oh yeah, i went there...

....and yes, that did just come from a guy with piss colored eyes sitting on his couch, scratching his ass and wishing he didn't have Hepatitis......

Did I mention im from Dumbfuck, Massachusets?

Yup, liver support is a must. My billirubin hts 2.0 frequently when using meds so I use Liv 52 daily and a lot of water.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

lol Massachusetts is full of dumb fucks. There are pockets of rich intelligent people who actually buy support supps.

Sucks to be you bro.
      Stagnation kills

Comment

Anyone who would do a 2 month Superdrol cycle is a fucking idiot and deserves whatever happens.
        use juicyjayrep10 to get 10% OFF your purchase at ergopep.com!!!!

Comment

Prohormones suck! You might as well just use AAS. They are alot safer( unless you use UGL shit ) as you know what in it. With PH/DS products you never really know what they are putting in it unless you believe whats on the label....... Most commonly used steroids have been on the market for years and have been extensivly tested to reveal the positive effects and sides of the product
          Just sayin'
          "Of course I can lift it"

Comment

yeah i was recently hopitilized for having salmenella. they ran all kinds of test on me and found out my liver is realy elevated. they docs told me to stay off prohormones and protein powders. i need protein powder thou so i feel skrewed! ive lost 14lbs and the nurses kept me on a clear liquid diet, which fuckin sucked. so im thinking milk thislte but anu advice

Comment

^You do NOT need proteing powder, you can get all your protein requirements from natural sources, like red meat

Comment

You do NOT need proteing powder, you can get all your protein requirements from natural sources, like red meat are you serious? considering that if you weigh at least 200lbs you need 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight to at least grow lean muscle mass. thats 200-300 grams per day.....considering that a chicken breast has 20-25 grams and a 60z steak has maybe 45-50 how many steaks a day are you eating? do you know how many calories are in that steak? dude, it's almost impossible to get all your daily proten without a good protein supplement.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                  ^You do NOT need proteing powder, you can get all your protein requirements from natural sources, like red meat
                  Post up your diet.
                  I would like to see the diet of someone getting enough protein from food without protein supplements.
                  My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

thats what im sayin! i know i need them extra shakes to keep growning! maybee i was taking to much. i just dont wanna go threw another liver biopse and a colenoscape again.. its been 2 and a half weeks since ive lifted and im dying to get back n the gym! as soon as my ankle heels im back n action, i guesss with out the supplements for a while!

Comment

I eat between 200-400 grs of protein daily, mostly from natural sources like red meat, steak, pork, beef, turkey, chicken, eggs and a few protein powders

Comment

so.............you're saying you use protein powders then?

Comment

So this thread is saying that methylated orals are hepatoxic? Then it turns into something about protein powder...? Wtf.
                          Can't spell strength without tren.

Comment

Originally posted by weightslayer View Post
                            are you serious? considering that if you weigh at least 200lbs you need 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight to at least grow lean muscle mass. thats 200-300 grams per day.....considering that a chicken breast has 20-25 grams and a 60z steak has maybe 45-50 how many steaks a day are you eating? do you know how many calories are in that steak? dude, it's almost impossible to get all your daily proten without a good protein supplement.
                            Eating 200g of protein a day is easy. Very few people need 300g and clearly no natty needs that much.

Lofat Cottage cheese, over 50g of protein and only 440 clas.

Protein powder is a scam, a good diet of real food is way better and all you need.

Comment

Originally posted by weightslayer View Post
                              You do NOT need proteing powder, you can get all your protein requirements from natural sources, like red meat are you serious? considering that if you weigh at least 200lbs you need 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight to at least grow lean muscle mass. thats 200-300 grams per day.....considering that a chicken breast has 20-25 grams and a 60z steak has maybe 45-50 how many steaks a day are you eating? do you know how many calories are in that steak? dude, it's almost impossible to get all your daily proten without a good protein supplement.
                              you must be fuckin high... 1 pound of chicken has about 100gms protien and 8oz of good steak has about 65gms... eggs? fat free milk? rice? pasta? turkey? its not that fuckin hard to get 300gms of protien from an all natural diet unless youre poor and if thats the case i think you picked the wrong game my week stomached friend... jesus that is the dumbest shit ive heard in a while...
                              I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

Working...
                              X