Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANYONE WHO IS CONSIDERING TAKING AN ORAL PROHORMONE, PLEASE READ THIS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigrgc
    replied
    Originally posted by ALPHAANIMAL View Post
    im fucking lost is this guy trying to claim he got hepatitis from orals or is he just relating the sides to sides from hepatoxic prohormones
    He mentioned something about a chick with herpes. I think he pays prostitutes for sex

Leave a comment:

• Demonwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by bolsen View Post
    you must be fuckin high... 1 pound of chicken has about 100gms protien and 8oz of good steak has about 65gms... eggs? fat free milk? rice? pasta? turkey? its not that fuckin hard to get 300gms of protien from an all natural diet unless youre poor and if thats the case i think you picked the wrong game my week stomached friend... jesus that is the dumbest shit ive heard in a while...
    X2
    I had a sirloin the other night that measured @ 115g protein. 2 Chicken breasts has about 90g. 300-400g/day is NOT hard to reach without powders.

Leave a comment:

• gdog20035
    replied
    hahaa

Leave a comment:

• morrow
    replied
    this guys a fucking idiot ..please delete this dumb ass thread..fukin tart who does a 2 month cycle of superdrol..?

Leave a comment:

• Philly_1
    replied
    Originally posted by JuicyJay View Post
    Anyone who would do a 2 month Superdrol cycle is a fucking idiot and deserves whatever happens.
    Totally Agree

Leave a comment:

• ALPHAANIMAL
    replied
    im fucking lost is this guy trying to claim he got hepatitis from orals or is he just relating the sides to sides from hepatoxic prohormones

Leave a comment:

• Larva
    replied
    Originally posted by weightslayer View Post
    You do NOT need proteing powder, you can get all your protein requirements from natural sources, like red meat are you serious? considering that if you weigh at least 200lbs you need 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight to at least grow lean muscle mass. thats 200-300 grams per day.....considering that a chicken breast has 20-25 grams and a 60z steak has maybe 45-50 how many steaks a day are you eating? do you know how many calories are in that steak? dude, it's almost impossible to get all your daily proten without a good protein supplement.
    you've been brainwashed by muscletech don't cha?

Leave a comment:

• marior
    replied
    Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    I eat between 200-400 grs of protein daily, mostly from natural sources like red meat, steak, pork, beef, turkey, chicken, eggs and a few protein powders
    yup yup

Leave a comment:

• marior
    replied
    Originally posted by MojoMike36 View Post
    lol Massachusetts is full of dumb fucks. There are pockets of rich intelligent people who actually buy support supps.

Sucks to be you bro.
    Yeah MIT is the number one college in the world

Leave a comment:

• bolsen
    replied
    You do NOT need proteing powder, you can get all your protein requirements from natural sources, like red meat are you serious? considering that if you weigh at least 200lbs you need 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight to at least grow lean muscle mass. thats 200-300 grams per day.....considering that a chicken breast has 20-25 grams and a 60z steak has maybe 45-50 how many steaks a day are you eating? do you know how many calories are in that steak? dude, it's almost impossible to get all your daily proten without a good protein supplement.
    you must be fuckin high... 1 pound of chicken has about 100gms protien and 8oz of good steak has about 65gms... eggs? fat free milk? rice? pasta? turkey? its not that fuckin hard to get 300gms of protien from an all natural diet unless youre poor and if thats the case i think you picked the wrong game my week stomached friend... jesus that is the dumbest shit ive heard in a while...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    are you serious? considering that if you weigh at least 200lbs you need 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight to at least grow lean muscle mass. thats 200-300 grams per day.....considering that a chicken breast has 20-25 grams and a 60z steak has maybe 45-50 how many steaks a day are you eating? do you know how many calories are in that steak? dude, it's almost impossible to get all your daily proten without a good protein supplement.
    Eating 200g of protein a day is easy. Very few people need 300g and clearly no natty needs that much.

Lofat Cottage cheese, over 50g of protein and only 440 clas.

Protein powder is a scam, a good diet of real food is way better and all you need.

Leave a comment:

• Corrupt Nexus
    replied
    So this thread is saying that methylated orals are hepatoxic? Then it turns into something about protein powder...? Wtf.

Leave a comment:

• weightslayer
    replied
    so.............you're saying you use protein powders then?

Leave a comment:

• Sexybeast777
    replied
    I eat between 200-400 grs of protein daily, mostly from natural sources like red meat, steak, pork, beef, turkey, chicken, eggs and a few protein powders

Leave a comment:

• jtwannagrow
    replied
    thats what im sayin! i know i need them extra shakes to keep growning! maybee i was taking to much. i just dont wanna go threw another liver biopse and a colenoscape again.. its been 2 and a half weeks since ive lifted and im dying to get back n the gym! as soon as my ankle heels im back n action, i guesss with out the supplements for a while!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X