Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How in the hell do i get freakish arms??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yall should all feel good im rocking 13 inchers. but in my defense im 6'1 and only 145 trying to gain.
    All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.E.A.Poe

Comment

going back to op and i'm not saying you do but i have found most people overtrain their arms and don't even realize it. maybe post your workout routine to give an idea. what i found worked for me was to increase intensity of arm workout and decrease volume. i usually take one day to hit arms HARD about 8-12 sets biceps and 10-14 sets triceps then walk away and REST AND EAT. also i don't train back shoulders or chest the day before or after working arms. after 2 years of this type training brought my arms from 16 and 1/2 inches to almost 19 in off season.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
        20'' not, more like 15''
        HAHAHA SB pistols little biatch got owned
        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by Gauge View Post
          Hey i am looking for a solid way to gain size on arms that's permanent and not made from creatine. Also any advice on meal plans for bigger over all body mass?
          Try incorporating some 21's with heavy weight & feel the burnn
          Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, and nothing is to be taken seriously

Comment

Originally posted by CameronF View Post
            "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, don't nobody wanna lift no HEAVY ASS WEIGHT!"-Ronnie Coleman
            Excellent gramma from coleman, great role model - NOT!!!!

Comment

mind body connection

Comment

Train em' once a month, then take a month off and repeat. Kidding.

A guy who's 5' 6" with 17" arms can look bigger than
                a guy who's 6' 1" with 19" arms. It's all in the perspective........
                And your DNA and how you train and what you eat and how much you lift. Stick to free weights. Month of High volume, mod. weight then switch to a month of high weight and lower reps and keep mixing them up. Get rest, too.
                Most times I find that stupid people don't know they're fucking stupid unless you tell 'em they are.

Comment

This is what 20's natural looks like people

I have 20's natural and this is what it really looks like! No, BS here people!
                  Attached Files

Comment

hAHAHA SO TRUE

Comment

Originally posted by wfurner View Post
                      I have 20's natural and this is what it really looks like! No, BS here people!
                      YEA REAAAAAALLLLL NATURAL LOL

Comment

^^^^^
                        take that back everything else on you is natural!

Comment

OK, this seems to be working for me, so I'm gonna impart my knowledge on this subject.

First of all FORGET about cables!!! Seriously, tricep pushdowns won't make your tris grow.

Here's my current routine, my arms are slightly over 16" (or slightly over 21" if we're playing add 5" for the internet, gawd we got some negative wiseasses in this thread!) but they were 13" 2 1/2 years ago.

4 sets hammer presses
                          4 sets HEAVY seated alt curls (the only exercise you're allowed to cheat a little, but if you swing on the way up be sure to get a perfect negative on the way down. I believe one heavy exercise is necessary for enabling you to handle more weight)
                          4 sets reverse grip skull crushers
                          4 supersets of bodyweight chin-ups (palms supinated, close grip) with bar dips - do this all in the Smith.
                          4 sets single arm preacher curls with a FULL extension, no halfway preacher curls, they'll do jack shit!!
                          4 sets skull crushers with EZ bar
                          4 sets reverse curls
                          4 sets wrist rolls.

My rule of thumb is 4-12 reps counts as a working set (except on bodyweight exercises & abs where you can go higher). If you get less than 4 reps or more than 12, repeat the set with a more appropriate weight. 5-9 is ideal rep range, so aim for that. Do this twice a week & if you're specializing in arms then cut back on other training, don't work anything else more than once a week. Example:

Mon: Arms
                          Tue: Chest, shoulders
                          Wed: Legs, calves
                          Thur: Rest
                          Fri: Arms
                          Sat: Back, traps, abs
                          Sun: Rest

Comment

Put dat synthol in them biatch.!

Comment

Arms have been unresponsive fuckers for me. I finally got some really good growth doing very strict curling movements based on the drag-curl technique and tons of volume. HIT gave me pains and aches and very little gains. Ive also noticed that my triceps gets stimulated with less volume than my biceps. Trial and error.

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
                                You add 5" when on the internet.
                                HAHAHAHA Ah...I needed that laugh...

Comment

Working...
                                X