Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice made insane gains but having back pain so intense its out of control

im currently on

sustanon 200mg eod, and eq 200 mg eod same day.
    prop 100 eod, masteron 100 mg eod same day.
    anadrol 50 mg ed, and dbol 50 mg ed.

also taking peptides. ghrp-6, 8 iu's three times a day
    cjc-1295, 2000 mcg's a week

been on for about a month im about to drop the orals. my back pumps in the gym are so extreme i have to get in and out of the truck on the way home because back is so tight. i have to take several minutes in between sets to be able to continue the work out. i am planning on doing a show either in march or june probably june due to the fact that im straightening alot of things out in my life right now. any way im wondering if this cycle sounds good or if something needs to be different what i should change.

after dropping the orals how does this cycle sound.
    Last edited by ALPHAANIMAL; December 6th, 2010, 06:00 PM. Reason: didnt post what peptides im on

Welcome to steroid world!

Pussy.

Drink more water, and stretch alot.

Comment

shouldn't be surprised to get backpumps when you're stacking Dbol and Anadrol like that

increase your water intake significantly, and get 10g of taurine a day, add in a couple of bananas for potassium. That should stop your backpumps. Although since you are dropping the orals, they should be going away shortly anyway.

Comment

Taurine, water, and more multivitamins. I am running dbol/ana and back pumps suck, there isn't much you can do other than that and take a long hot shower. I was doing bent leg good mornings with 315 on the bar and my back seized up... not fun.
        Can't spell strength without tren.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrupt Nexus View Post
          Taurine, water, and more multivitamins. I am running dbol/ana and back pumps suck, there isn't much you can do other than that and take a long hot shower. I was doing bent leg good mornings with 315 on the bar and my back seized up... not fun.

mine would do that without the orals

Comment

Posts 2-3 are it!
            http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Its not pain, its growth...

Anyone on drol or dbol have their tibialis muscles get so pumped you can't walk anymore? I believe this is a similar phenomenon...

Comment

Originally posted by Corrupt Nexus View Post
                I dont really think going that heavy is necessary at all for good mornings
                "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Back pumps are not due to a lack of potassium. It's diffe3rent than muscle cramping or charlie horse. It has to do with increased blood flow to the core muscles around lower lumbar. D-bol and anadrol are natourious for this increased blood flow. There is no remedy for this that I know of. But USEALITTLE knows his stuff.
                  Originally posted by UnrealMachine View Post
                  shouldn't be surprised to get ckpumps when you're stacking Dbol and Anadrol like that

increase your water intake significantly, and get 10g of taurine a day, add in a couple of bananas for potassium. That should stop your backpumps. Although since you are dropping the orals, they should be going away shortly anyway.

Comment

thanks how does the rest of my cycle look

Comment

That was kind of the point? 315 is fairly light, and my back gave in. It doesn't take much on drol/dbol to get a massive pump that makes normal exercises a bit more difficult.
                      Can't spell strength without tren.

Comment

what excactly does taurine do

Comment

Working...
                        X