Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shots 2-4 a month- type of test?

Hey guys,

I am looking to take 2-4 shots a month for my trt that I am being placed on.
    In your opinion and please be serious what type of test would I need to be perscribed to have a ester long enough to keep levels even?

so either 1 shot a week or 1 shot every other week. Which test is best for those senarios.

enan or cyp. out of those two choices id go with once a week at least. two shots every 3-4 days would be better.

Comment

Rocky thanks bro. But in what order. I assume the cyp for the weekly? and the enthanate for the every other week?

Thanks for your patience with my noob ass.

-Z

Comment

Get test undecanate....after the first 4 pinz you only have to shoot every 4 months! If you don't want to pin...... That's the way to go.
        http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

I have not even heard of that, are you f'n with me bro. I seriously dont deserve that if you are. I am literally trying to get help. I am a veteran trying to get help from you guys.

Comment

Lol..... No man it real. Google nebido

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Dude I dont mind pinning. I was a pin doll for the U.S army for 6 1/2 years. I cant even count how many needles touched my skin.
              I just want what will benefit my goals the most and get the most off this TRT.
              Any advice is gold to me.

-Z

Comment

Rocky check your inbox bro.

Comment

Well you can get away with pinning cyp or enth only once a wk.... But it should be done 2x wk.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

I am actually proud cause I built a decent frame with horrible test levels. And I know with this trt my work will payoff more. And its completely motivating.

Comment

Originally posted by What a Rush View Post
                      Rocky thanks bro. But in what order. I assume the cyp for the weekly? and the enthanate for the every other week?

Thanks for your patience with my noob ass.

-Z
                      not both. either or. they basically do the same things except enan is usually 250mg, and cyp is 200mg. those are just the two best long acting esters. pinning wise, 2 shots split however you would like in a week. even if your doing 1000mg of enen, that would still mean two 2ccc shots a week. rule of thumb the more frequent the shots the higher your levels will stay. after about 3-4 days your levels will start to drop. and if you really wanna play, anadrol or d-bol for 4 weeks at 50mg a day. that stack should put at least 20lbs on considering the experiance you have with taking.

Comment

Nebido is not FDA approved in the US so that is out of the question unless you go black market. Your Dr will likely prescribe you cyp. You need to print out a copy of the research paper Heavy Iron has posted indicating the decline in serum testosterone levels each day after an injection. Take that to your Dr. and tell him you want to inject 2x's/wk to avoid the roller coaster of hormone levels if done less than once per week. I'm on TRT and I recently skipped a mid-week injection to make labs look good and I felt like crap about the 5th or 6th day out. On the seventh day I went home and jabbed myself as soon as I was done drawing blood.

Comment

Where is the thing Heavy Iron posted? I am blind because of retardation. lmao.

-Z

Comment

To be honest I keep getting told over and over again not to worry about what is prescribed, And just to self "prescribe" by using other sources. Well first, I didnt know shit about test before and let alone where to get it anyways so thats about as useless as it gets and more so I have a family and I dont wanna possibly go to prison when I already served 3 years hard labor in Iraq and Afghanistan. So thats why I am asking if 100-200mg a week will help put some size on me.

Comment

If you qualified for TRT your test levels are so low that the added test from injections will almost undoubtedly help you gain muscle. It won't be dramatic or quick but you will be stronger and able to gain more muscle. I'll try and track down that paper heavyiron posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X