Gear for fat people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear for fat people?

Are roidz a good idea for fat people to use. I know a couple of fat guys that have just started using. (for weight loss) Yes they've also started going to the gym, attempting some half ass work out a few day a week. diet is shit for the most part. Should they expect good results?

They are running 600mg test. Using no estro control or HGC an they don't know what PCT is either. lol

i see more and more post from 17, 18, 19 year old's and overweight people looking to use gear and transform and i personally think thats just looking for an easy way out and just being lazy. what happened to diet and exercise and hard work to get where you want to get. yes i use gear but not until i was 44 and dr. put me on hrt and didn't do a cycle until i busted my ass and lost 117 pounds with diet and cardio and weight training.

Comment

You are going to get blasted on this forum...

Comment

Originally posted by boostinggtir View Post
        Are roidz a good idea for fat people to use. I know a couple of fat guys that have just started using. (for weight loss) Yes they've also started going to the gym, attempting some half ass work out a few day a week. diet is shit for the most part. Should they expect good results?

They are running 600mg test. Using no estro control or HGC an they don't know what PCT is either. lol
        No..

Originally posted by D MATT View Post
        i see more and more post from 17, 18, 19 year old's and overweight people looking to use gear and transform and i personally think thats just looking for an easy way out and just being lazy. what happened to diet and exercise and hard work to get where you want to get. yes i use gear but not until i was 44 and dr. put me on hrt and didn't do a cycle until i busted my ass and lost 117 pounds with diet and cardio and weight training.
        Let your buddies read this story and take from it.

Comment

It wouldn't matter if you are fat, skinny, or in okay shape I would not expect good results or a healthy recovery from that.
          "I think Arnold had the sexiest body of all time... Arnold had that charming boy look and a body of a stallion"-google&pubmed

Comment

Steroids tend to amplify what you already are. So if you are fat it is most likely because your diet is shit and you will be even fatter. Until you learn to eat and train at which point you will be leaner there is no reason to use the sauce.

Comment

theyd be better off using blow, add in a shit diet and slack ass workout routine, theyll def lose some weight

Comment

Thinking about my first cycle.

Right now I'm round 17-20% BF. 105kg 5'7 I would assume I'd be lean at around 92kg.

What I'd like to know is, should I diet down lean before stating my cycle? I'm assuming the answer is YES, but I often here about people losing bodyfat when doing a cycle? I'm also thinking BF drop may not happen if food intake is optimal wile on cycle, due the large cal increase? right?

Also the test can create a bloated look right, which I already have due to my BF. Wouldn't to become even more bloated then I already am..

Thanks guys.

Pic of my bloated ass.

The pot calling the kettle............
                Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Get to 6-8 % before your first
                  Cycling at 17-20% = waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by birdchest15 View Post
                    Get to 6-8 % before your first
                    Cycling at 17-20% = waste of time
                    Fail!

6-8 % my ass! Most compete around 6% lol. You can see abs at 13% so shoot for that

Comment

How fat are we talking?
                      That could be 18% or 50% bf lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My first question would be why can't they get fitter without using them???

Comment

Working...
                        X