No announcement yet.

need a little help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry about that guys yes it is a type o meant to say 1 10ml bottle tri tren, 1 10ml sust ,2 10ml bottles of tren ace, and 2 10ml bottles of test cyp also have a bottle of tren enth too.

Comment

Any estrogen blockers? Gotta be careful with that
      "STAND PROUD! Whether youre seated, standing or even laying on your back" - Ben Pak

Comment

Originally posted by xavierj View Post
        sorry about that guys yes it is a type o meant to say 1 10ml bottle tri tren, 1 10ml sust ,2 10ml bottles of tren ace, and 2 10ml bottles of test cyp also have a bottle of tren enth too.
        Ohh okay that makes more sense now. curious about e-blockers as well man?

Comment

thats y im asking the person i get my stuff from just gets it for cheap pricing. not crazy cheap but they fair. i have some clomid but i only have 25 of those. just want to figure out wut to jump start my cycle with and then wut would be good for OCT and PCT.

Comment

I would run very low test (I.e. like 100ml a week) and do a blast of 4-6 weeks with the tren
            I would use both trens at the same time and find out the biggest dose u could do each day for 4-6 weeks, with the low test tho I would order some prolactine blockers, even just some of that black lion research stuff, that works great for me and is plenty strong for my deca cycle at least.
            "pussy, money, weed"

Comment

Originally posted by gdog20035 View Post
              I would run very low test (I.e. like 100ml a week) and do a blast of 4-6 weeks with the tren
              I would use both trens at the same time and find out the biggest dose u could do each day for 4-6 weeks, with the low test tho I would order some prolactine blockers, even just some of that black lion research stuff, that works great for me and is plenty strong for my deca cycle at least.
              so 4-6 week blast on eod ed with both or can do one on the tren ace

Comment

The tren hex has a long ester in it so I guess you need a few weeks for that to even kick it (think about how test e takes a few weeks to start showing effects) so I would run that the entire cycle along with the short ester (tren a) so you get the kickstart from the tren a, and then the long ester from the tren hex gives a little boost towards the end of the cycle when gains start to stall
                I typed that while eating chipotle so if its unclear just let me know haha
                "pussy, money, weed"

Comment

ok now i understand and wut about the sust and the test cyp '

Comment

Just run the test/sust at w.e dose you can throughout the cycle, first use up the test c then the sust
                    "pussy, money, weed"

Comment

Working...
                    X