Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

falpis' hopes for a good first ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falpis' hopes for a good first ride

I posted this same discussion also in the chemical journal section (http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...023-First-Ride), but I opted to replicate it here so it could be more visible, plus I don't plan to make a real journal with constant updates...
    I'd just like to get some advices to start it up.

Here's a resume:
    The main plan is to make a test only cycle.

Based on his studies and also thans to Elf's thread, there's the issue about the latency of action if you use a long ester like enanthate/cypionate so that an oral is usually needed to kick start.
    Since he would like to stay away from orals as long as possible he thought about using testosterone propionate instead of a long ester, so that he could actually feel it working faster, while avoiding the side effects of the orals.

Plus, ad this is a pretty important point, test prop would cost him about 1/4 of the same dosage of test enanthate.

The plan is to make a 8-10 week cycle of 400-600 mg test prop.

Planning to have nolvadex on hand and clomid for post cycle.

What do you guys think?
    I'd like to have advice about the kind of needles and syringes needed; take into consideration taht he has decent pinning experience (from administering cortisone therapies to relatives) and, most importantly, he's not afraid of pinning often.

Would you need standard 10 ml syringes or would 3ccs be better? Needle size (considering the bodyfat is about 11%)?

A little background:
    - this is obviously the first cycle, been training consistently for 8 years (except about 1 year off for some injuries including a herniated disk in the back and a torn labrum that required an operation)
    - diet is on point
    - training is a bit limited because of the aforementioned injuries; trying to stay away from heavy weights and ego lifting but training as hard as possible.

Any feedback is appreciated.

thanks to usalittle i've understood that, due to its characteristics, prop has got more "pound 4 pound" test than the longer esters. plus its faster action would require a shorter cycle lenght.

so, the new goal is to make a 6 week cycle of 400 mgs of test prop.

another think: i've read many times that you should use one larger needle to aspirate the oil, then change it and use a thinner one to pin. why that?? is it compulsory?

Comment

Pullin oil takes along time with say a 25g but injection with a 25 with most oils is easy. Pull oils with a 18-22g and pin with a 25 or smaller... The smaller the pin the longer it takes to push oil but on the fill side the smaller the pin the less scar tissue will build up in the muscle.
      http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
        Pullin oil takes along time with say a 25g but injection with a 25 with most oils is easy. Pull oils with a 18-22g and pin with a 25 or smaller... The smaller the pin the longer it takes to push oil but on the fill side the smaller the pin the less scar tissue will build up in the muscle.
        got it. my point was not to waste a needle just for pulling...when you can use the same smaller one and just wait a little more...

I don't wanna spend on needles, what I'm probably gonna save on juice, LOL.

Comment

You can get 100 needle only pins for like $10 (gpz). Which seriously over those 100 pins will save you over 8 hours of your time (100 x 5 extra minutes / 60). I don't know about you but my time is more valuable than about $1/hour.

Comment

You don't want to place a pin in the bottle that has been in you, also every time the pin goes through an object it gets duller which will cause more pain when pushing the the dermis.

just spend the extra 10-15$ and change the pin.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar12 View Post
              You can get 100 needle only pins for like $10 (gpz). Which seriously over those 100 pins will save you over 8 hours of your time (100 x 5 extra minutes / 60). I don't know about you but my time is more valuable than about $1/hour.
              I've got more time than money, at the moment.

You don't want to place a pin in the bottle that has been in you, also every time the pin goes through an object it gets duller which will cause more pain when pushing the the dermis.
              just spend the extra 10-15$ and change the pin.
              They won't go through anything since, if anyhing goes as planned, I'm gonna get single 1 ml vials.

Besides, since the plan is 400 mg/week, which would be the best split, considering the test comes in 1 ml vials, 100 mg/ml??
              I was thinking about pinning 1 ml on:
              - monday
              - tuesday
              - thursday
              - saturday, then repaeat each week.

...rather than 1 ml eod, which would result in a total of 350mg/week, maybe too little?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar12 View Post
                You can get 100 needle only pins for like $10 (gpz).
                Since gpz is a us site, i think, and I live in Italy, it wouldn't be an option. International shipping wouldn't be cheap and it could be suspicious for this kind of goods.

Comment

Another thing to think about is the longer you stay "on" cycle the harder your makin it for your body to recover it own natty test. Now I have to say I do know a fue guys that are older and there natty test is in a acceptable range for there age when off but like most of us you WILL end up on trt fr life... Even with on point pct's.

not Tryin to talk you out of it just puttin it out there.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Another thing to think about is the longer you stay "on" cycle the harder your makin it for your body to recover it own natty test. Now I have to say I do know a fue guys that are older and there natty test is in a acceptable range for there age when off but like most of us you WILL end up on trt fr life... Even with on point pct's.

not Tryin to talk you out of it just puttin it out there.
                    i'm aware of the long term implications of this choice and i'm willing to take the risk.

what do you think about the pinning split?

Comment

4 days is better then 3... The more often you pin the less the level swings will be which will help keep side to a minimum.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Ed is better than 4 hahahaha
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhTBVT7X0s Kenny Powers

Comment

Yes it is but....

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

ok, everything is in its place.
                            my friend has got a total of 4 grams of prop, coming in 2 ml amps dosed at 100mg/2ml, plus some nolva 20 mg caps on hand (can get more if needed).
                            all the stuff is pharm grade.

the plan is to pin 100 mg, 4 day/week:
                            - monday
                            - tuesday
                            - thursday
                            - saturday
                            the cycle is gonna last about 6 weeks so some of the juice will be saved for future cycles. for pct he's using clomid and maybe some nolvadex.

he's starting in about 2 weeks

looks good?

Comment

Looks good to me... In 6wks he should gain a far amount of new muscle if the training is pushed.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Working...
                              X